Convention new book reveals "GROUP 2" of the 1914 generation...the horror.

by Witness 007 83 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Gods kingdom rules! The Convention book released yesterday....say hi to Group 2 of the 1914 generation!! A graph shows group 1 being Fred Franz John Barr etc...with a GROUP 2 consisting of the current young faithful slaves who "met" maybe briefly the "group ones." Confused...yes iam and angry that these fools are continuing this nonsense applying it to themselves. This takes us back to the 1990's to continue the mistakes of Fred Franz group ones. Sad. (Can anyone flip thru the book and post a picture of this sad graph.) ALL HAIL GROUP 2!!!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Thanks for the update Witness. I'm surprised that they actually committed this to print, I always figured the 'overlapping generation' thing was a temporary stopgap until they could figure out how to dump the whole eschatological mess. Numbnuts.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Oh its out there bro diagram and all to make it easier to understand how one gen plus the next gen EQUALS STILL ONE GENERATION! They think we are all idiots. I doubt most of the new members ever met group 1. Like 50 year old Anthony Moriss.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Wow, can someone post this or direct us where to find it?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Didnt they have group 1 and 2 in the watchtower study a few months back complete with diagram?

• prologos
    prologos

and they already recognize group three, the younger anointed that never did,- (K)nor(r) could have-, met group one, the third, that will also be raptured before Armageddon.

The overlap is on page 12. it does not show the rapture, because it would show that the overlapping anointed generation does not survive Armageddon, and that battle IS PART of "all these things"

• designs
    designs

JWs always wanted their own form of Apostolic Succession....

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

these fools are continuing this nonsense applying it to themselves.

Typical of a cult to do this to perpetuate their business. What makes me sad is how the R&F will believe this nonsense without thinking about it seriously.

• Zoos
    Zoos

That diagram needs to be in the Bible Teach book so that new recruits can see it before they get too hooked - while they can still see it for what it is.

Or does the overlapping business constitute the "deeper things of God", not suitable for book one?

• galaxie
    galaxie

Hey punk,., there was a time we all believed this non...sense!!

Dont worry y'all its just a generation thing, the future for this deluded crap is surely numbered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit