Convention new book reveals "GROUP 2" of the 1914 generation...the horror.

by Witness 007 83 Replies latest jw experiences

• undercover
    undercover

The subliminal message is just as bad as the obvious one...

Note how the groups mostly overlap. The 'newer' group is shown coming on the scene not that much behind 1914. The distance between the end of the first group, and the second group crossing the line is not that far apart.

Considering that the 1914 generation was basically rendered gone by the first of the century, then the scale of this graph gives the subliminal message that the end is very close.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

................WBT$ 1914 Overlapping Generations..

...................................SIMPLIFIED..

........................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Heaven
    Heaven

And still, Armageddon has not arrived.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

What nobody seems to realize is that the organization has CLEARLY put an expiration date on this system by embracing this. So hypothetically the youngest "annointed" person could be what......40? 35? So the end has to come with at least on of this second group on earth. Assuming they live to be 80, you get 45 years tops?

Its just silly that nobody has considered that they have made a fluid ranged kind of prediction for the end of the world again.

• L3G
    L3G

Thanks W007 for the thread and WBF for the pic. It IS baffling, isn't it? A sign of desperation???

• sir82
    sir82

What nobody seems to realize is that the organization has CLEARLY put an expiration date on this system by embracing this. So hypothetically the youngest "annointed" person could be what......40? 35? So the end has to come with at least on of this second group on earth. Assuming they live to be 80, you get 45 years tops?

Oh it's far worse than that. They have repeatedly emphsized that "young" anointed are not part of "group 2". Actually, younger anointed (like Sanderson, not yet 50) are considered a "group 3" who don't overlap with "group 1".

The youngest of "group 2" is probably Jackson, in his late 50's. But I'm not even sure of that, he might be a "group 3" also.

For "group 2" they typically include Losch, Lett, Splane, Herd, all in their 60's or 70's.

That seems to put "the end" less than 20 years away.

I will be curious to see how "GB 3.0" wriggles out of that one.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

This book was so eagerly swalloed up by the throngs at the melbourne convention!

"it such a flash of divine lighte!"

"yes Jehovahs chariot is on the move!...better keep up or we will get run over by it!"

every cliche under the sun was heard among the crowds....

How about we predict "GROUP 3":

They are a group that once visited a bethel of some sort as a child and had a picture taken in front of a large "sofia and caleb" cartoon picture. They will write about "what an uplifting time that day was...it made such an impression on my young heart that I knew then that I was of the '3rd class'..."

These '3rd class' will still be around as "a group" before the 4th class is revealed by "the progesssive light of new truth from Jehovahs organization"

It will be revealed AFTER the event, so it will be SOOOO accurate"

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I was partaking and actually shook the hand of Loesch!!! Does that mean that I'm part of group 3?? Then again, I ate with Bro. Larson at Bethel, was he anointed, and would that place me in group #2??? Do you have to be at HQ????

DD

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

A brother I studied with now a respected Elder came to visit me the day after the Convention he asked me straight off first thing how I understood the group one and two....we both agreed we could NOT understand and accept this teaching and the faithful slave are imperfect and have made errors now an in the passed.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Oh also he was wondering why the number of anointed was going up over the last decades!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit