Convention new book reveals "GROUP 2" of the 1914 generation...the horror.

by Witness 007 83 Replies latest jw experiences

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

The average JW doesn't DARE analize this nuu light lest he see the absuridity of it all. Remember, the flock is continually reminded that the GB "has done all the research" so don't you worry your tiny little minds thinking too hard. The generation change in '95 had me scratching my head because it made no sense. My knee jerk responce was to kick into Scarlet O'hara mode. "Oh fiddle-de-deeee I'll "jes have to worry "bout that tomarrah!" I assume the same is happening now.

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

Well, I wonder when they'll show a pick of Group 3 showing the streak beginning just before the heels of the Group 1 guy and striding past Group 2! LOL...hahahaaa!!!

• prologos
    prologos

they have shown group three, but deny the streaking. naked nonsense. group three will go down I mean up, raptured heavenward not later than ~2075.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Amazing how this cult can take the simple words of Jesus in Matthew chapter 24 and turn them into some of the most absurd convoluted bat-shit crazy religious doctrine known to man. (Over-lapping Generation, modernday Governing Body only theFaithful & Discreet Slave)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit