TV.JW.ORG is coming!

by Oubliette 105 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

By now you might have heard, the 2014 Annual Meeting is over. One of the more interesting developments that has been leaked is that there will be a new TV.JW.ORG.

While details have yet to be released, one JWN member in attendance earlier today said this, "TV.jw.org will have on demand videos and gb talks once a month."

In support of this report, this picture has been posted on several sites by various sources:

TV.JW.ORG

You may find it informative to compare that photo to these:

700 +1

700 +2

The more they try to be different, the more they end up looking the same.

• Darth Fader The Sequel
    Darth Fader The Sequel

I get douche-chills seeing this. Full-blown zombie televangelism. Repulsive.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

On a parallel thread, yaddayadda informed us that, "The Mormons have been doing all this live TV stuff for years. You can watch the Mormons General Conference live right now on LDS.org."

Apparently the GB of JWs decided it was high-time they entered the 21st Century and caught up with Pat Robertson and the Church of Jesus Christ Latter-Day Saints.

Jehovah's Chariot is running a little slow I guess.

• GreenhornChristian
    GreenhornChristian

I'm fascinated at how the JW logo is white on the wall yet it's blue in the reflection on the floor.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

GHC: I'm fascinated at how the JW logo is white on the wall yet it's blue in the reflection on the floor.

Really? That's your comment!

I could answer that, but it's a bit off topic and requires that you have at least a fundamental understanding of the laws of physics concerning reflected and refracted light.

Way to miss the point of this thread.

In the meantime, see this NASA website for some illumination on the subject you queried: Why is the sky blue?

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

What is the central picture between the JW signs...is it a mouse? (excuse my eyesight)

Where has Jehovah gone?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Pam, I think it is a mouse.

Maybe their first episode will be: "JW.ORG or JWN.NET? You're only 1 Mouse Click Away from the Truth!"

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Nailed it Oubs I can't quite believe this is all happening, when I mentioned using the internet to preach the...*cough...good news, they all but looked at me like I was levitating and vomiting green ..... Marked, and thank you.

Paula

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

This is just fuckin' nuts!

Love it!

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2

Only nuts to us critical of it. To JWs it is nothing more than proof that it's jehovahs organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit