Apple Cider Vinegar

by poppers 58 Replies latest social physical

• Gregor
    Gregor

On the bottle of Braggs (great label, by the way) it suggests sprinkling on popcorn. I did and it was delicious!

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Never thought about vinegar on popcorn, but it sure is good on french fries (chips to my UK friends)!

• Gregor
    Gregor

I have been taking Braggs vinegar since I posted here 11 days ago. I see benefits. Less phlegm in my throat in the morning is noticible. No heartburn. I also

like it. I put 2 tbl sp, in 8 oz. of water in a glass with a salted rim. Nice tonic and not unpleasant to me. 2X per day. Thanks for turning me on to it.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Hmmmmm. . . .Interesting!

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

I've been using it for a year or so, works great at suppressing appetite and it also de-toxes the liver, which helps process fats in the body, hence ideal for natural weight loss.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

How often should you drink/ingest it ? once a day or more ?

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I got a bottle of raw apple cider vinegar at Wal Mart not too long ago, a 32 oz bottle is $4.24 here, however the pasturized clear bottle of apple cider vinegar is about $1.50.

LRG

• Gregor
    Gregor

My wife had an unopened bottle of Braggs ACV in our walk-in pantry for a long time before I casually mentioned this topic. She handed it to me while I was posting. (Our pantry is a small Safeway store. I don't know what all is in there)

ACV is a pretty common thing on the shelves. I have not been able to negotiate an endorsement deal with Braggs. Get the cheaper brand.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I have found an enema consisting of 3 parts apple cider vineger to 1 part fresh apple juice to be effective.

It gives the pleasant sensation of sitting in an orchard at harvesttime when using the bathroom.

Rub a Dub

• jgnat
    jgnat

Vinegar kills bacteria, so be sure to replenish your stomach with probiotics afterwards. (get the refrigerated, natural kind from the health food store). You may have to flush the stomach with water first so it is not too acidic for the beneficial bacteria.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit