Apple Cider Vinegar

by poppers 58 Replies latest social physical

• poppers
    poppers

Anybody here use this? I've been drinking 1 Tbs with a glass of water twice daily for digestion for about 3 weeks now. I've found it helps, but it also acts as an appetite suppressant; I've lost several pounds since using it. I'm consuming fewer calories because I'm just not as hungry as before. It's also supposed to lower one's blood sugar level, help detoxify the body, help relieve symptoms of gout, and a bunch of other stuff. It can be used topically for sunburn, in the rinse cycle of your laundry, washing your hair. What experiences have you had with it?

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hi Poppers:

Yes, as a detoxifier and aid to digestion, relieving upset stomach. Good news about weight loss! Gotta get back on it.

Thanks.

CC

• poppers
    poppers

The best ACV is the non-pasturized kind that has "the mother".

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The stuff is like a miracle cure for all kinds of things, and it's dirt cheap! I've used it to get rid of warts and to knock out acid reflux

• James Brown
    James Brown

I used it to kill toe nail fungus.

I soaked my toe in it every day for about a year until the nail grew out from the

quick and when it grew all the way out the fungus was gone.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I hope you're not using the Heinz brand vinegar.

Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is the one that is very beneficial to your health, as someone mentioned above it has "the mother" in it. Years ago you used to see something floating in the bottle that did look kinda gross, but now it just looks kinda hazy in the bottom part.

• caroline77
    caroline77

My dad took a dose of that once when he had a sore throat. He took it neat and it nearly killed him. His throat closed up so he could not breathe. He was OK after a minute or so, but it really frightened him.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

my daughter swears by it. my brother took it to get rid of his acid reflux. and me, IF I could get past the burning of my throat, yes even a teaspoon in water burns, i might benefit too

• sporece
    sporece

It's best to buy organic as mentioned. Coping with acid reflux or heartburn all my life and apple vinegar sure helped to get rid of it.

• AMNESIANO
    AMNESIANO

I started taking 2 Tbsps Bragg's Organic ACV - raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized, containing the "Mother" - twice daily in 8oz water nearly 3 weeks ago for my years-long excessive mucous and phlegm. It has all but eliminated the condition.

Curiously and unexpectedly, it's also acted as a noticeable appetite suppressant.

AMNESIAN

Captive 7/1972 - 2/2001

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit