Apple Cider Vinegar

by poppers 58 Replies latest social physical

• Gregor
    Gregor

I have found an enema consisting of 3 parts apple cider vineger to 1 part fresh apple juice to be effective.

You nut! LOL

I suppose the fresh apple juice sweetness offsets the sour vinegar?

When is the last time you sat in an apple orchard?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Souldn't that be "when was the last time you shat in an apple orchard "?

• poppers
    poppers

"How often should you drink/ingest it ? once a day or more ?"

I've been taking it twice a day, 1 tablespoon with 10 ounces of water. Once 1/2 hour before breakfast and once 1/2 hour before supper. I drink it from a straw to keep it away from my teeth to help protect tooth enamel. And then I swish my mouth with water afterwards. I take it as a digestive aid, but it definitely suppresses my appetite and I've lost weight. I think my skin looks better too. I've been using the Heinz brand from Walmart, which isn't processed so it still has the "mother", so shake the bottle before using it - $4.24 for a 32 oz. bottle. Don't get the cheap processed kind; you can tell it's processed because it's completely clear. Braggs uses organic apples so it is much more expensive.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I suppose the fresh apple juice sweetness offsets the sour vinegar?

Gregor ...

Yes, I suppose it does.

Also, I have a plastic squeeze bottle that looks likes an apple.

It certainly enhances the overall experience.

Rub a Dub

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I have found an enema consisting of 3 parts apple cider vineger to 1 part fresh apple juice to be effective.

It gives the pleasant sensation of sitting in an orchard at harvesttime when using the bathroom.

So does sprinkling vinegar on popcorn feel like being at the movies when you use the bathroom?

• Gregor
    Gregor

So does sprinkling vinegar on popcorn feel like being at the movies when you use the bathroom?

I think we have exhausted this subject. Too funny!

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I think we have exhausted this subject

Try to not sound too acerbic when talking about vinegar, Gregor.

• Gregor
    Gregor

ADCMS - You seem full of piss and vinegar today!

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

ADCMS - You seem full of piss and vinegar today!

Very true...but only about two tablespoons worth (of vinegar). As for the other, I have no idea...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit