Apple Cider Vinegar

by poppers 58 Replies latest social physical

• FeelingFree
    FeelingFree

So if I wanted to get rid of my acud reflux how would I take it and how often?

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

braggs has a site I think they have the recipee there, also you all can buy braggs on vitacost.com

if i put one teaspoon in 8 oz of juice i cant get it down, the stuff makes me want to vomit its so gross, makes me mad, i really want hte benefit of its appitite supressing ability.

i might try the capsuals though.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

To avoid the acid on the teeth issue I just use a straw and put the straw all the way back in my mouth so the drink just goes straight down with filling up my mouth.

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks for the info on the timing of brushing teeth, AnnOMaly! I hadn't thought of that!

• whathappened
    whathappened

I have recommended Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar to many friends who sufferdf rom GERD/ acid reflux and they have thanked me profusely.

• apostrate
    apostrate

Every summer I am plagued with little black ants. I feed the cats on the front porch and if the cats leave any catfood in their bowls, the front porch is soon infested with the little black "piss" ants. Even if there is no food left over I am infested with the ants. So I have sprayed with several different brands of ant killer. The ants will disappear for a day, sometimes less, but are soon back.

My neighbor suggested that I spray with apple cider vinegar. I live in a small town so I get small town, home remedies for all types of problems that I encounter. So I did as she suggested and sprayed the front porch and the sidewalk with the apple cider vinegar. Well, I am here to tell you, THE ANTS LOVED IT!!! Didn't kill a one of 'em, they acted like they were at a water park!!

They come back every day begging for some more apple cider vinegar! I think they are now addicts!!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Try the ant baits, they are little plastic containers filled with bait, the ants eat it and take it back to the nest. It fixed my ant problem in one day.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Does that mean that the ant bait would help acid reflux, etc.?

• apostrate
    apostrate

LisaRose,

Thanks! I will definitely give the ant baits a try. It's about to turn cooler weather where I am and the ants will go away for the winter. I will be ready for 'em when spring comes back around!

• apostrate
    apostrate

Gregor,

If ant baits will stop acid reflux then I will try that too! Probably a lot cheaper than Prilosec!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit