Will JW.ORG actually harm the WT Society Long Term ?

by flipper 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Gotta admit; it's pretty hard to argue with Outlaw's post.

x

BTW, I just realized; it's effective misdirection from the real issues, too. They've taken a couple cues from politics.

• scotoma
    scotoma

When Outlaw makes a post minus a cartoon you had better pay special attention.

I think he nailed it.

• scotoma
  • steve2
    steve2

An example of straining at gnats and gulping down camels?

• garyneal
    garyneal

It certainly seems like the watchtower is attempting to bury its past. How long before all the old literature begins to disappear from the kingdom hall libraries? They are beginning to look more and more like the Catholic church with each passing year.

• Viviane
    Viviane

It certainly seems like the watchtower is attempting to bury its past. How long before all the old literature begins to disappear from the kingdom hall libraries? They are beginning to look more and more like the Catholic church with each passing year.

As they put more stuff online, it will be easier to compare content in the past with current content with the help of tools like the Way Back Machine.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yep...as Oubliette said, I stumbled here several years ago....(Not directly because of JW.ORG, but it did help in a way...)

And yes, I do flick between sites during the meetings...it is the only thing that keep me sane!

I thank the world of technology in general...especially the uptake in tablets and ipads...it helps with access to "apostate" sites!

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Well I think long term they will lose a lot of JWs who start googling other sites such as this one. It sounds like there are a lot of people here who were active JWs until they found this site.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Well I think long term they will lose a lot of JWs who start googling other sites such as this one.

It sounds like there are a lot of people here who were active JWs until they found this site.....love2Bworldly

Along With The WBT$ Spiral Downward,Thats Coming To An End Too..

The WBT$ Intends on Becoming an Internet Provider..

The WBT$ will Eventually Control the Internet that goes into JW Homes..

I doubt you`ll find "JW Apostate Web Sites" On It..

JW`s will Line Up to become a WBT$ Internet Customer..

Thread by Atlantis

Watchtower/Telecom Ownership Agreement!

Click the link below

http://documents.dps.ny.gov/public/Common/ViewDoc.aspx?DocRefId=%7B57614A3F-7101-408A-8B25-B3499530DB5A%7D

It takes a while to load..

Becoming an Internet Provider will only Strengthen the WBT$ "JW.ORG Brand" position..

We`re Watching the Beginning of Things to Come in WatchTower JW.ORG World..

............................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Will JW.ORG actually harm the WT Society Long Term ?

If it causes people to stumble onto information that exposes the maligning corruption

of this religious publishing house, then the WTS is truly walking on a tight rope.

I think its a good thing in my opinion, exposing information to the actual fraud purported by

this organization is only good for the general public in the long run.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit