by AndDontCallMeShirley 75 Replies latest watchtower bible

• whathehadas
  • whathehadas
    whathehadas

Wouldn't be surprised to see the elders dancing like this on stage

http://youtu.be/T3IzUftwpyM

• Quandry
    Quandry

Ouch! My jaw! There is just sooo much to say about this video! Saloon door, on the stage dancing, hootin' and hollerin', women with men (and one in a tight skirt) Worldly music......The utter hypocrisy!

Of course, in their defense,(ha!) the women were not brazen because they knew their place was not to be on the platform, they did not upstage the men because they were only in the last part of the dance, and as my husband pointed out (he was an elder for twenty years) the men on stage were wearing white shirts so it was O.K.

The last comment I must make is-since this was showing down home real Texas culture, shouldn't the music have been country? How about Garth Brooke's song I've Got Friends In Low Places....

• Heaven
    Heaven

Wow... a woman in jeans at the KH. I wonder if a letter is imminent.

• minimus
    minimus

Is this Society approved??? Does anyone actually know?

• Maranatha
    Maranatha

Aw, so it seems Satan has finally got the dancing and music into the WBTS. This is all in preparation for the coming NWO and the Antichrist. The music industry is full of Illuminti Satanists secretly brainwashing the masses. Why? So that when the Antichrist and his false prophet come you will not object. You will bow down and worship his image at the sound of the music...

Read Daniel 3, history is definitely about to repeat itself...

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Oh God, they're coming out of the woodwork again....

• minimus
    minimus

James Browns friend, I guess.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I'm curious about where that took place in texas?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Aw, so it seems Satan has finally got the dancing and music into the WBTS. This is all in preparation for the coming NWO and the Antichrist

So the demise of all humanity starts with a bunch of Texas hicks two-steppin' to "Footloose"? Who knew?

I thought it'd be a little more dramatic than that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit