JWs getting "Footloose" at the Kingdom Hall

by AndDontCallMeShirley 75 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Our video for the Texas 2-step in the Kingdom Hall

http://youtu.be/FUfFC_BMkWM?list=UU_7ou_iThmk2wGWJUE-fKug

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Great job ADCMS and everyone. It exposes the hypocrisy for what JW's are.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

so, i suppose thats ok but some kids getting together at the kingdom hall to practice a bible play or play bible games is wrong? ok then.

if I showed this to my mother shed think it was fake you tube propaganda and not beileve it.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I remember getting a lecture about handing out invitations to a "get together" at the hall. I mailed most of them, but a few people didn't have addresses listed in the phone book, so I handed them out at the hall. Boy was that a giant no-no, conducting personal business at the hall.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

if I showed this to my mother shed think it was fake you tube propaganda and not beileve it.

You are correct. Most JW's seeing this would be so shocked their cult personality would automatically kick in to deny anything like this would take place on a KH platform, therefore it must be apostate youtube lies to make the JW's look bad. Of course most brain washed dubs change their mind when they actually learn it is a true Watchtower function. Same response when you show then the Watchtower was a United Nations NGO member before they got exposed.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I remember getting a lecture about handing out invitations to a "get together" at the hall

You can say "party" now. Apparently WT now approves of that term since it was plastered on the KH wall in big, bold letters. When I was growing up in WT using the word "party" for any JW gathering was strictly verboten, as it was a "worldly" term.

• rebel8
    rebel8

He was painfully shy and couldn't ever get the courage to go from door to door try as he may. After he died a horrible death in a modern hospital with every possible means to save him, the Brothers comforted us saying we'd be seeing him again soon in the New System because he died faithful to Jehovah.

We asked if we could have his Memorial at the Kingdom Hall. They said it wouldn't be allowed because he wasn't baptized. I said "So he'll be allowed in Jehovah's New System, but in this system his memorial can't be held held in the Kingdom Hall ? "

Oh my god.

• finally awake
    finally awake

ADCMS - no JW social event I ever attended qualified as a party! LOL bunch of party poopers!

• Purza
    Purza

Unbelievable. I have been out for over 10 years, but this blows my mind. To have music, other than kingdom melodies, play in the sound system goes against everything I was taught as a young dub. I can't imagine my still in (forever in) parents condoning this. I almost want to send it to them, just to see how they would put a positive/condoning dub spin on it.

SMH (shaking my head)

Purza

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Anddontcall -

That first video looks like some kind of gay bar for cowboy hags.

I cant help thinking about Exodus 32, how Moses was looongtime on the mountain, and the Israelites made a golden calf (JW.ORG) and had a big party (2014 International Conventions). Moses was angry when he heard the sound of the music and dancing. Aaron, who made the calf, said it was because the people wanted him to.

When the crap finally plops, the Gibbering Buddies will blame the flock, (Aaron did it too v21, 22) and absolve themselves of all responsibility. Then the mass DF will start (the massacre in the camp v27) It is the RF who will be made to pay (v35)

If I were still in, I would walk out in protest at this undignified bahavior in the House of Jehovah. Now, I could care less.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit