JWs getting "Footloose" at the Kingdom Hall

by AndDontCallMeShirley 75 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Phaedra
    Phaedra

just wow

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

finally awake: ADCMS - no JW social event I ever attended qualified as a party! LOL bunch of party poopers!

definition of "party" in WT Land: One O'Douls beer split 12 ways. "Get Ready For The Time of Your Life!"

Serve it with spicy Doritos and you've got the makings for a Judicial Committee.

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

marking

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

These videos explain the local congregation bible play put on here last weekend. Still can't believe my eyes! lol

• NoMoreHustle
    NoMoreHustle

I'm new on here. This video is why I was compelled to finally join. I could only imagine the people painstakingly rehearsing these numbers in ther living rooms & the local elders saying oh "wow you guys can really get down, we give it 2 thumbs up, the friends are gonna love it"

People should be able to have fun & live but this being done in a KH is such a double standard to the way things were before.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The GB just jealous, and they want Kevin Bacon to be "six degrees of" GB.

• millie210
    millie210

That song has a lot of rhymy lines in it.

one is:

oo-wee Marie, shake it, shake it for me

apparently that is ok to say in the Kingdom Hall now. On the stage no less.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

The local JW's here are rehearsing this dance (in the kingdom Hall no less )so they can demonstrate to JW's visiting from other countries, the local culture of which they are commanded to be "no part of".

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Come on lets all give these JW's a big round of applause for being so cool. Hey they got rythm, now lets see them get some good rythm in their brainwave patterns and perhaps little moments of realizations when those brain circuts start humming. Music is good for the soul. Hey I think these are Governing Body sponsered, as an apeal to come on down join us at the Kingdom Hall see we are not a cult we don't forbid all fun. Maybe this might be a move towards using video to conteract all the bad internet publicity. Too Late and a dollar short as usual.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

The local JW's here are rehearsing this dance (in the kingdom Hall no less )so they can demonstrate to JW's visiting from other countries, the local culture of which they are commanded to be "no part of".

That's awesome logic. I also like what Phizzy said today about the logic of the JW.Org campaign. JW's "visiting" people's doors to only hand them a JW.Org tract to visit the JW.Org website and "request a JW visit". LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit