The Trinity Is A False Doctrine!

by non_trias_theos 129 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• non_trias_theos
    non_trias_theos

Christendom teaches that there are three persons in one substance. Yet there is not three gods but one God. What could be more unscriptural and illogical? The Bible shows that Jehovah is one God. He is one person and not three. Flee from BTG today, people. The Witnesses teach what is true!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

You know, you're right. I don't know what I was thinking. Thanks.

• Matty
    Matty

Thank you for that, I can sleep better tonight.

Welcome back Hilda

• borgfree
    borgfree

Hi non_trias_theos,

Think you will stay around long enough to find out just how wrong you are?

Borgfree

"Creative minds have always been known to survive any kind of bad training." -Anna Freud

• non_trias_theos
    non_trias_theos

Wrong about what?

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Hello!

You may be right, but what upsets me personally is how the New World
    translation uses trickery to convince people that th Trinity is wrong.

If the Trinity is really false, why did the Watchtower Society resort to lies and subterfuge in changing the very Holy Bible itself in order to convince its followers.

Thats enough for me to say, Something is rotten here.......

Check out the use of "Lord" in the NWT and other translations.

The Pope

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

If you say the bible shows that Jehovah is one god, and there is only one God. Then quoting from the bible, the NWT version, look at
    John 1:1 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god." Are you implying that the Word was a god as in another god? It sure sounds like you folks are talking about more than one God.

As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9

• the follower
    the follower

the Trinity is indeed wrong my brother. keep up the good work, I think it is plain that you are getting somehwere with these nice folks. they will be back in their respective kingdom halls soon.

• TR
    TR
    The Witnesses teach what is true!

LMFAO!

Do some reading, and get back to me when you're done. Make sure and read as much old WT literature as possible. The old light is still "light" isn't it? I mean, it was "truth" at one time wasn't it? Then when you're ready for the real "meat", muster up the balls to read Ray Franz' books, C.O. Jonnson, Penton, etc.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• non_trias_theos
    non_trias_theos

To follower: Greetings brother!

$$$If you say the bible shows that Jehovah is one god, and there is only one God. Then quoting from the bible, the NWT version, look at
    John 1:1 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god." Are you implying that the Word was a god as in another god? It sure sounds like you folks are talking about more than one God.$$$

There is one God but there are many legitimate gods. Do you understand what I am saying?

The word was a god means that the word was godlike. He is theos without the definite article. While it is not the definite article alone that negates the word's deity, however, the whole syntactical structure in John 1:1 seems to undermine the Trinity doctrine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit