The Ravings of Trolls Distracts FOCUS From Real Watchtower Scandals

by cofty 95 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

I agree with your sentiments Cofty. Why turn-off/alienate JW visitors with ludicrous threads?

Maybe Simon could create a Jokes & Humor section in the Members Only sub-form for the ludicrous threads.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

He has had several friends in the past..

mommyposted13 years ago(3/5/2001)
    Post452of1816
    Joined12/26/2000
    "Focus,
    I tried to email you but it didn't work! So I will put here what I had written.....
    Don't let the busturds get you down
    I can tell you have a good heart and a love for your fellow man. A bit lengthy at times, but worth it to dig for the gold. Thank you for being here, and for what you do on the other sites as well.
    wendy"
    SixofNineposted13 years ago(3/5/2001)
    Post99of14410
    Joined12/17/2000
    "hmmm...
    Maybe it's just me, but I am not having any trouble understanding EXACTLY what Focus is saying.
    As for those calling Focus "stupid", or, "an idiot", you aren't fooling anyone. You don't believe it for a second.
    His words may have stung you, they may be bitter as wormwood, you may think him mean spirited, and you may even disagree w/ him on some points. But no, believe me, no one is buying it when you act as if you think he is stupid.
    I think he is kind of cuddly."

Focus said: "..I just don't like seeing kids raped and killed (see the New Thread I have introduced) thanks to the Watchtower's setup and practises... a crazy prejudice, I know!"
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/3088/1/A-New-Nail-in-FRIENDs-COFFIN-3b#.U7C0pl2t-o8
    And some interesting thoughts here..

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/3294/1/Child-Molestation#.U7C24l2t-o8

• Old Goat
    Old Goat

Focus, without calling you a moron, not every mention of "truth" refers to the Watch Tower organization. IF anyone is conditioned by that term here, it seems to be you.

• Focus
    Focus

Focus, without calling you a moron, not every mention of "truth"

Oh yeah, Old Goat?

We aren't talking about "truth".

We're talking about your use of "the truth"

And let's see the context. You wrote:

There is endless nonsense, and the truth is the loser because of it.

and either you're not very good at English (and therefore inserted the definite article where no article was needed and indeed no article should be used) - or there's still dubspeak bouncing around in your head.

Which one is it?

Not that I'm calling you a moron, of course. I wouldn't need to.

Defend this one further, and even the dim "Other" Class here might get it...

__

Focus

("Claws" Class)

• Focus
    Focus

defender of truth, thanks, start at the beginning (as you have done) and be systematic and try to live up to your handle.

Don't be like most of the fools and simply attack or denigrate that with which evolution hasn't equipped you to deal, lol.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/member/2742/started/1

There ya go!

The Winnowing work on H2O predates that by years.

The Ministry work in Usenet predates the work on H2O by years.

And first of all came my http://www.freeminds.org/history/list.htm (in its early form - now almost 50 times longer than what you see there)

And much else besides, almost all of it unadvertised (and staying that way)

But, hey, others can settle for "troll" because some doozy-headed, sh!tferbrains doofuses think it sounds "cool".

As to your "Real Scandal" - WTF do you know about what happened in Malawi or Mexico? Or do they not count as much? Elders cover-up child abuse is so passe.... almost needs no commentary or reporting. And the twits here wouldn't know how to milk it, either. As long as the WTS gets away without having to pay out substantial sums, its abuses will only continue.

__

Focus

("Persecution Points" Class)

• designs
    designs

Sunday evening Focus shouldn't you be heading back.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

I didn't call you a troll?... I was trying to defend you. Whatever, I'm done.

• Old Goat
    Old Goat

Focus,

I take it back. You are a moron. buy a good grammar guide and figure out how definite articles are used in sane life. Isn't it time for your thearapy?

• Old Goat
    Old Goat

my question to Simon is, why is he back? apparently his only interest is in disruption.

• Gentledawn
    Gentledawn

I have no quarrel with anyone, focus. You can post all you like (as long as the rules/website owner allows). But I'm not gonna participate in any of your nonsense. I've had my fill of sociopaths/psychopaths to last a lifetime.

You know who else made large lists and dictionary-esque entries? This guy:

http://el.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=Gumba+Gumba

(looks like all of his entries were pulled down from the English version..? And only 900-ish are visible on this Greek version)

There used to be 1500-2500 dictionary entries made by that young man (think he was 15-16yo when he made most of em).

What happened to him, you might ask? More like what happened to her, when he crossed her path in real life:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2007/06/28/uk-britain-nurse-idUKL2889553820070628

I was acquainted with the kid long before any of that shit happened. The news of what he'd done came as a mega-shock to hundreds of people on a few web forums, one of which I used to frequent, too.

--------

Regarding the Mark Sewell conviction and all the boobery the elders/watchtower leadership pulled/trying to pull:

There are a lot of articles and websites posting up their own take(s). JWSurvey has an article about the Mark Sewell story now. /r/exjw on Reddit has a mention/discussion going on, too. Even BBC has an article.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit