The Ravings of Trolls Distracts FOCUS From Real Watchtower Scandals

by cofty 95 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

just in case my last post isn't clear in what i'm trying to say

the difference destiny i think make you think differently. A member of the great crowd would be more disappointed to grow old than a remnant and the responsiblity for the teaching lay with them.

people like me had to break free from the fear of going against Jehovah to even talk about it.

to illustrate. when i had the elders round the final time when i left. i mentioned my decision to leave school at 16 and pioneer. they told me it had nothing to do with the Watchtower.

However the Awake had an article if (i remember right) about how if you went to Uni you most likely wouldn't finish before the end came in 1968. and i'm not supposed to have independent thinking.

• bohm
    bohm

With friends like Focus there is no need for trolls.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Awake article i believe was in 1969

"If you are a young person, you also need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things. Why not? Because all the evidence in fulfillment of Bible prophecy indicates that this corrupt system is due to end in a few years."

"Therefore, as a young person, you will never fulfill any career that this system offers. If you are in high school and think about a college education, it means at least four, perhaps even six or eight years to graduate into a specialized career. But where will this system of things be by that time? It will be well on the way toward its finish, if not actually gone!" (Awake May 22 1969 Pg 15)

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

LOL, what does it matter? A few more threads on JWN- so what? I only click on threads that interest me- maybe 5% of all new threads and ignore all the rest- and I'm sure that's pretty typical for everyone - so there is no point getting your panties in a twist... I never do.

• Focus
    Focus

transhuman68 and others, thanks - but IMO it's pointless deploying logic against fundamentally illogical people, who often made their major life decisions with a breathtaking degree of illogicality (NOTE: for those who don't read carefully: I am not addressing or referring to poor souls who are born-into the cult, including those inducted when very young due to family pressure/expectations - they didn't make that particular decision).

Expecting them, therefore, to approach let alone analyze any trivial issue logically is, emmmm, rather illogical itself, isn't it?

Resulting from the Orwellian world of uber-illogic of the Primitive Class, I find a whole thread of ego-damaged stone-throwers aiming at me, but it is somehow I who is the "narcissist"... lolol...

Thus, t68, more fruitful to take my approach, which is not just to "LOL" at the panty-twisted geniasses (as you have done) but instead to get to the bottom of it and be:

Let's progress to the more serious side, as too much laughter can cause leakages in incontinent old goats.

bohm offered:

With friends like Focus there is no need for trolls.

Now if you look at:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/humour/281227/4/Watchtower-to-ban-PUSSIES-July-14-This-is-not-good

you will see that this same malevolent spirit stalks me and trolls me - there, to first accuse me (without any evidence) of plagiarism, and then, when provided with conclusive proof that the exact unmodified piece in respect of which he made his filthy accusation was written by me, shifted his accusation to one of self-plagiarism.

He is a troll, of course, but such trolls are referred to in the Bible - and what awaits them is certain indeed. Truly, his Armageddon approaches rapidly, and in accordance with the Holey promise in the Book of Zechariah, his flesh shall fall away from his body in those last glorious moments. That I may be the tool - why else would I have been so equipped by Jehovah - is truly humbling... I mean, to be a Fulfillment of Prophecy by the Living God.

__

Focus

("From the cheeks of babes" Class)

SPACE RESERVED BELOW FOR THE RAVING IDIOT CLASS

• designs
    designs

13 year old on the loose....

• bohm
    bohm

Focus: posting previously published material without attribution is plagiarism, you would know that if you knew the first thing about academia. that it is self plagiarism was impossible to tell. Btw i dont think you are a troll, just very arrogant.

• Old Goat
    Old Goat

Isn't Focus the same guy who calls a potash operation Russell's secret gold mine? And builds his "history" page out of plagiarized, sometimes inaccurate material?

His crap reads the same. Probably is the same. Is he the same person who tried to sell a blury photocopy of Conley's photo on ebay and wrote endless crap and false claims in ebay sales descriptions? This is his victory on the internet? Don't they prescribe meds for that?

• designs
    designs

My name is John Cedars and I approved this message...

• Focus
    Focus

Old Goat:

Isn't Focus the same guy who calls a potash operation Russell's secret gold mine? And builds his "history" page out of plagiarized, sometimes inaccurate material?

His crap reads the same. Probably is the same. Is he the same person who tried to sell a blury photocopy of Conley's photo on ebay and wrote endless crap and false claims in ebay sales descriptions?

No, since I've no idea what any of things to which you refer are, and have no connection to any of them.

Google reports 346,000,000 occurrences of "Focus" on the interwubs.

I'm not most of those, either.

Just saving ya time, Bro' Bigshot. AB CDE FG HIJ KL (Fantasy). Hope it helps!

A better question evidently is:

Isn't Old Goat a moron?

but that, equally evidently, requires no reply, now, does it?

__

Focus

("Great Fun" Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit