Atheism is a Belief System

by seekchristonly 194 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cofty
    cofty

The certainty of our beliefs should be commensurate with the quality of the evidence.

Morality is another topic.

True morality is only possible by removing deities from our calculations.

• cofty
    cofty

SO if its our default setting then does that mean atheists have the desire to worship also

Why not take 20 minutes to watch the video and then I would love to hear your thoughts on it.

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

There has been no scientific findings that say humans have a 'default' setting for other people's want.

• cofty
    cofty

There has been no scientific findings that say humans have a 'default' setting for other people's want.

I don't understand the phrase "other people's want". I think you have misunderstood the point. Enjoy the video.

• caliber
    caliber

Cofty do atheist have convictions about life ?

• cofty
    cofty

I could not possibly answer for "atheists". There is no such group as far as I am aware.

You might as well ask "do bearded man prefer tea or coffee".

If you want to know my personal thoughts on something specific feel free to ask.

• givemejustalittlemoretime
    givemejustalittlemoretime

Any opinion would be appreciated

• caliber
    caliber

Does cofty beleive that convictions are a must to build integrity & character ?

Are not your personal convictions your belief system ?

Do you beleive your decisions are just haphazzard day to day events ?

• cofty
    cofty

Caliber I have no idea what you mean. It is the most ambiguous question.

Please give me an example. I don't want to waste time answering a question you didn't ask.

• givemejustalittlemoretime
    givemejustalittlemoretime

If belief sytems are a default setting should children not automatically worship something

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit