Sign of the Time of the End ---> Armagaddon

by Waiting4TheKingdom 125 Replies latest jw friends

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

If God is coming to judge all religion, the WT and her supporters will be the first to have their crimes read out to them in this "universal court case".

So watch out, according to your religions calculations you are on borrowed time.

Better start getting your defence ready as to why you are defending religion.

Because ain't no such thing as the "only true religion" theyr'e all FALSE.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Waiting4TheKingdom - Wow. Your nuts! You’ll fit in quite well here. Welcome!

1 st lesson. Start thinking for yourself.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

By the way, it's spelled: Armageddon. Secular education is a wonderful thing.

Isn't a "college degree" from WT awesome ?! Read the WT and Awake for only a few years and you've got the equivalent of a degree.

Uh huh.

More like a PhDuh....

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

yes, the Witnesses always claim that their 'readers are more educated' than the public in general. Hard to believe that one.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

FIVE EVENTS TO COME and to WATCH FOR:

1 World leaders say “Peace and security!” - They "say" this but may not fully "achieve" this. This will be proclaimed on a global scale.

2 Nations attack and destroy “Babylon the Great” - Using the United Nations, ALL of False Religion is attached (attacked, outlawed, removed,etc..) including the chief False Religion Christiandom who claims to speak in God's behalf.

3 Attack on Jehovah’s people- Toward the END or after "Babylon the Great" is destroyed, World Leaders discerne the smaller organization of God's People and will set its sights on us, knowing full well that we DO NOT get involved in the affairs of this world, its wars or anything, but still WE ARE ORGANIZED and this makes the World Leaders Worried/Angry.

4 War of Armageddon - Once they attempt to attack Gods People,... then Jehovah God will use his Mighty King Son to completely destroy the Governenments (AND all those who follow and believe in them), NO sign of them will be remaining. No Gov'ts, No UN, No False Religion...

5 Christ throws Satan and his demons into the abyss - They are removed for the 1000 year Reign of our King, Christ Jesus

Cultic ramblings brought to you by the Watchtower Oracle Fred Franz......who was known to talk to his brown shoes. LOL

• kaik
    kaik

Thank you Rebel8. I remember some of these texts. Wow, they happened so long time ago. As a school boy I remember being told that Armageddon is going to to happen in my childhood. Decades later, I am still here and no big "A" had happened. And my evil aunt who told me that is dead waiting for it.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

July 15, 2011 WT ‘’Well, apostates are 'mentally diseased', and they seek to infect others with their disloyal teachings." ‘’7 What is involved in avoiding false teachers? We do not receive them into our homes or greet them. We also refuse to read their literature, watch TV programs that feature them, examine their Web sites, or add our comments to their blogs.’’

• factfinder
    factfinder

Marked.

Yes I used to believe those things too.

Then I found out I believed in it for nothing.

rebel8-thanks for posting those!

Remember, The Watchtower and Awake! only print the truth as published by the faithful slave who are directed by Jehovah's spirit. So armaggedon WILL come before the end of the 20th century. Something to look forward to!

The Watchtower and Awake! can not print lies, now can they?

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

rebel8: Great compilation of predications stating that Armageddon will come in this, (now past) the 20th century.

All JW’s are taught from the beginning of their indoctrination this well-known scripture.

(Matthew 24:36) “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.”

In the year 1961 the end of the 20th was still 39 years away. The WTS leaders must of thought, since the Bible says “that day and hour nobody knows,” we should be safe to at least predict the century it will all happen in. Surely we can’t get that wrong.

Awake! 1961 Feb 22 pp. 5, 7, 8 in this 4 page article the WTS leadership felt smug and self-assured enough to mention on 3 pages that Armageddon would occur in the 20th century.

Pg. 5 The destruction of the wicked, “followed by a paradise earth without death–all to be realized in the twentieth century.”

Pg. 7 “That now-operating kingdom in heaven will, within the twentieth century, cleanse the entire earth of wickedness.”

Pg. 8 “Revelation 16:16 calls it the ‘war of the great day of God the Almighty,’ Armageddon. This war will come in the twentieth century. It will come right on schedule,.....”

I can’t help but think the WTS leaders felt strongly that a window of time of almost 40 years in length would clearly show them finally as being true prophets. It would end the ridicule and mocking from previous failed pronouncements! But little did we know that during this time period they would add another layer of anticipation regarding the year 1975.

This created a renewed passion and expectation for the end, which came to a crashing disappointment and complete embarrassment. After the 1975 debacle the WTS still had 25 more years before the 20th century ended. Maybe just maybe, their leader Jesus had not led them astray on this prediction coming true. He had chosen them as his own since 1919, and would surely not cause them further humiliation. Well we all know how those declarations made decades ago turned out! Enjoy the rest of 2014.......but while you're at it, hand over your money.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

What can I say, fanatics gonna fanate. I've been here over a year now and have seen a few of these gung-ho apostate busters come and go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit