Sign of the Time of the End ---> Armagaddon

by Waiting4TheKingdom 125 Replies latest jw friends

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

This has been a very enlightening post with great comments. The long one above was interesting. Thanks.

• twice shy
    twice shy

If you are a witness you are totally in defiance for being on this site.

If you are studying and progressing towards baptism you are practicing disobedience and should strongly reconsider.

If you just came here to defend the WTBT$ because of your beliefs you are definetely on the wrong site.

It is so sad that so many would come here and make blanket statements to incite an argument and stir up painful memories in people who are in most ways still mourning the loss of a life they once believed (as you do) they could have.

In your attempts to defend you are still showing a lack of love and mercy for your fellow human beings. CUT IT OUT!

The fact that you keep going back and forth trying to defend the lies told just shows your head is swimming and reasoning on the undeniable actual truths because most likely 2+2 keeps coming up three or 5 when you know for a certain it is 4. Be careful that you are not led astray and (wait for it)......become one of us who know the real TRUTH ABOUT THE TRUTH O disobedient one.

Remember bad association spoils useful habits.

• designs
    designs

That happened Friday, Friday was a very special day in the lives of the True Faithful.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

# 3 has already begun asshole!

this is an Apostate website and 'states have been attacking the WTBS for the last 100 years.

What IQ do you sport ? 5?

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

My Comments Not addressed to DUVAN MUVAN personally but to all JW'swho think # 3 is gonna happen soon.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Sorry wrong guy . Meant Waiting4thekingdom

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Same nonsense I wasted part of my life over. Somebody forgot to tell him that horse shit expired when the ""this generation" time limit expired. LOL What...no more mention of the King of the North attacking the King of the South?

• moley
    moley

Regarding UN attacks BTG

when I was in, 2 pioneers mentioned about about a brother, who knew a brother ( ad infinitum) who got talking to some who was in the UN (how they met him was never discussed). For some reason they told this guy about the UN attacking and banning religion, and this guy was shocked as it was meant to be secret that this is what they were planning and how did they know.

These 2 pioneers took this gospel. Anyone else heard this story

• kaik
    kaik

These event were supposed to happen in the 1st century when retarded old man expected dead guy to appear and defeat Roman Empire.

• Christianity never was a religion of majority of the human race.
    • Nobody cares about cult like Jehovah Witness, their own stupidity and misguided theology makes everyone laugh. Jesus rules since 1914?! yeah, lol. WT selected as his bride in 1918 yet not single prophecies they made came truth. Generation that will never die. Closed heavenly calling.. yeah. 140 years of wrong prophecies and misunderstanding bible. No need to attack, they make disservice to themselves.
    • If you see signs, it is a time to talk to mental health professional.
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Oh yes, definitely. Armageddon will come in this, the 20th century. I believe(d) that!

The Nations Shall Know That I Am Jehovah p. 216
    "Shortly, within our twentieth century, the "battle in the day of Jehovah" will begin against the modern antitype of Jerusalem, Christendom."

Watchtower 1989 Jan 1 p.12
    "He was laying a foundation for a work that would be completed in our 20th century."

(The 1989 Watchtower used the term "in our 20th century" in the magazine, but this was changed to "in our day" for the bound volume and subsequent CD library. Click on the thumbnails to compare the magazine version to the bound volume.)

watchtower magazine - in our 20th centurywatchtower 1989 jan 1 page 12 Bound Volume - in our day

Awake! 1961 Feb 22 pp.5,7,8
    "a war of God against all wickedness, followed by a paradise earth without death - all to be realised in the twentieth century. ... Revelation 16:16 calls it the "war of the great day of God the Almighty," Armageddon. This war will come in the twentieth century.

Awake! 1961 february 22 page 5 twentieth centuryAwake! 1961 february 22 page 6 twentieth centuryAwake! 1961 february 22 page 7 twentieth centuryAwake! 1961 february 22 page 8 twentieth century

The Nations Shall Know That I Am Jehovah—How? 1971 p.72
    What did he [Ezekiel] as a "sign" or "portent" for the future indicate that Jehovah’s remnant of anointed witnesses would do in this twentieth century?

Watchtower 1979 10/15 12-13 Sustained by the Millennial Hope
    In foretelling events, the "things happening" in our 20th century, Jesus Christ compared them to the fig tree when "its young branch grows tender and puts forth its leaves" — a proof that summer is at hand. (Mark 13:28, 29) This corresponds with Jesus’ coming to execute judgment.

Watchtower 1992 10/1 16-17 The Messiah’s Presence and His Rule
    This sign amounts to a detailed portrait of a troubled era Every passing day confirms that the 20th century perfectly fits Jesus’ description.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit