Sign of the Time of the End ---> Armagaddon

by Waiting4TheKingdom 125 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

johnamos - "The scriptures state that those lies and errors (In fact a very BIG error) are part of Jehovah’s people."

Wait...

...so, the fact that the WTS's "truth" is actually comprised of "lies and errors" proves that JWs and the WTS really are "Jehovah's people"?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

to Vidiot:

"evidently"

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

AndDontCallMeShirley - "evidently"

• johnamos
    johnamos

PON- I can appreciate your reply. If you do not believe in the existents of God and as a result, being our creator, then there would be no valid reason for me to say anything to you in regards to the bible and prophesy. As far as your comment in regards to the catholic church, that well may be true that they put together the bible of what is known and used today. But they didn’t write it and they didn’t plant the artifacts from B.C.E. period. They didn’t write any of the prophecies that even an atheist that does not believe in the bible at all but followed history and current events in the world and in politics, can understand and see that the UN and its supporters have the intent to bring about a one world government. As far as what you say about the name Jehovah, that may well be true too. I have no objective to calling him Yahweh. As for me, even thou the following is taken from the bible, it need not be. It is the essence of what is being said and the reasoning on it that I am focusing on.

[For his invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable;]

NY44M- The KOTN, disgusting thing, king fierce in countenance, the northerner in Joel, 8 th king, the attackers of Ariel, those that bring on Gog’s attack, wild beast that rises from the abyss that is giving 42 month authority, the nations that trample the holy city for 42 months, etc… are all counterparts of one another.

Vidiot- Did you read Ezekiel 13:1-16, 1 Corinthians 4:8, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12???

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

If you do not believe in the existents of God

Which god? Yours? What about the tens of thousands of other gods people believe in? Or, is yours the only one worth considering?

As far as your comment in regards to the catholic church, that well may be true that they put together the bible of what is known and used today

The CC chose the books they canonized into the Bible based on popular opinion and what fit into what the Church already taught as true. They ignored the extant writings which contradicted their pre-conceived beliefs but had just as much validity.

the UN and its supporters have the intent to bring about a one world government

This is neither a new concept to political ideology nor unique to the UN.

• jgnat
    jgnat

*existence

• Heaven
    Heaven

^ LOL! Guess we need spell check here.

• BU2B
    BU2B

Even if the JWs are correct that the UN is going to attack and destroy religion, this does not mean they will be spared as they say. There is NO reason for EVERY OTHER religion to be decimated, yet forgetting about JWs. They have it all. Sex abuse scandals, money scams, political involvement. These are things JWs say are reasons for the UN to turn on religion for, yet they continue to do just the same things.

Why would the UN turn on the 7th day Adventists or Mormons, or Christadelphians, or Christian Scientists but ignoreJWs???? Never heard a straight answer to that one. Sounds like a plot hole to me

• rebel8
    rebel8

The scans and quotes I posted earlier are all from jwfacts.com, fyi.

It has occurred to me lately that Gen X and younger may shut their brains off when we talk about 1975, because it was "so long ago" in their view...so I thought...hmmm...I remember stuff about the 20th century. That was the "save face" move after the '75 fiasco, the way they got us to refocus on Thee End.

So here we have a set of failed prophecies in print, right there in black and white, dated 14 years ago! That should be pertinent to every jw alive today.

• toweragent
    toweragent

OP: Where are your scriptures to back this up?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit