Sign of the Time of the End ---> Armagaddon

by Waiting4TheKingdom 125 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

johnamos - "...the UN and its supporters have the intent to bring about a one world government..."

Even of that were true, what makes you think that hostility towards organized religion would be a component of that intent?

AndDontCallMeShirley - "This is neither a new concept to political ideology nor unique to the UN."

You said it.

It dates back to the fricking fifties, for crissakes. Paranoid right-wing conspiracy theory; the John Birch Society, McCarthyism, that kind of thing...

...fundagelical Christianity (including the WTS) just ate that stuff up (and frankly, they've never gotten tired of it, either).

• johnamos
    johnamos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inu9vKXsrFA

Listen to the whole thing carefully, but pay close attention to what is said at 6:55 to 7:20. (And don’t just fast forward to that part because I put it down. It is important to hear all so that one will understand the mindset of those that support the U.N.)

And you state this as dating back to the 50’s…LOL! It dates back to the book of Revelation and even Daniel, and even Genesis. My whole point was to show even to an atheist, or anyone that does not believe in the bible, that regardless of that, they could see what has taken place in history and presently as in regards to the NWO, and they can witness it for themselves.

Also listen to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MADYzQstpsU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_zNFuVaqTI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-X3sJKtVJE

(Sadly that kid doing the interview has no clue with his thinking that the NWO will not come about.)

You may say, ‘well these are old clips and Walter is dead and George SR even has one foot in the grave’. But it has always been the intent to bring about the NWO with WW3.

Ted Turner is known for his $1 billion gift to support the United Nations, which created the United Nations Foundation, a public charity to broaden support for the UN. Turner also serves as Chairman of the United Nations Foundation board of directors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Turner

For those that know about the WTS as a NGO with the UN, well they are still in bed with them. Referring to Ted as a ‘refreshing individual’ in regards to his views knowing full well that Ted’s views are the views of the UN.

[12-15-12 WT- In a selfish and nationalistic world, it is refreshing to find individuals who can and do look beyond national borders. Granted, overcoming prejudices can be difficult. The founder of the television network CNN, Ted Turner, comments about his work with a number of talented individuals from various nations: “Meeting with these people was an incredible experience. I came to see those from other countries not as ‘foreigners,’ but as fellow citizens of the planet. I began to view the word ‘foreign’ as pejorative and created a rule within CNN that the word could not be used either on air or in conversation around the office. Instead, the word ‘international’ was to be used.”]

[Tuesday, February 4

God is not partial.—Acts 10:34.

In a selfish and nationalistic world, it is refreshing to find individuals who can and do look beyond national borders. The founder of the television network CNN, Ted Turner, comments about his work with a number of talented individuals from various nations: “I came to see those from other countries not as ‘foreigners,’ but as fellow citizens of the planet.”]

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

God is not partial.—Acts 10:34.

LOL. Shows up between in early stages of humanity, disappears for 2 millennia and expects that millions of people show faith. Favours the jews and a bunch of goat herders over several billion people that never heard of him. 99% never heard of your theories and will be blown away, because, just because. Yep. What else?

God is even more partial than Manchester United fans on a winning binge.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

And you state this as dating back to the 50’s…LOL! It dates back to the book of Revelation and even Daniel

Are you saying, then, that those sheep herders 4,000 years ago were sitting around formulating a plan for a NWO and one world government?? Doubtful.

Typical of religious nutters, you always look back after something has happened, make it fit your pre-conceived ideas as to some fictitious fulfillment of "prophecy", then declare how smart you are and how the Bible was right all along. But, you can never do it ahead of time.

• johnamos
    johnamos

Its funny that here I like your user name and profile pic because I like Leslie Nielsen and the airplane and naked gun movies, but yet your replies are ridiculous and yet I cannot stand PON’s profile pic and yet his reply was at least respectable. I guess it’s the ole don’t judge a book by its cover.

It's true what they say: Cops and women don't mix. It's like eating a spoonful of Drano; sure, it'll clean you out, but it'll leave you hollow inside.

What was it we had for dinner tonight?

Well, we had a choice of steak or fish.

Yes, yes, I remember, I had lasagna.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

AndDontCallMeShirley - "This is neither a new concept to political ideology nor unique to the UN."

The reason evangelicals of various flavors often subscribe to conspiracy theories about the NWO agenda/UN connection is because (like Fred Franz when he was scripting the WTS' eschatology) they've been influenced by Hal Lindsay's The Late, Great, Planet Earth.

It's pretty obvious why; many (not just the WTS) had already labeled the UN as the "Wild Beast", and since it's clearly a Bad Guy (and destroys "Babylon the Great") in Revelation, it must be conspiring against the whole world in general and righteous Christians in particular (evidence or lack of it notwithstanding).

However, the only way it could accomplish that is if it actually became some kind of all-powerful and opressive secular world government, hence the support for NWO conspiracy theories.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Still Waiting....

http://1389blog.com/pix/bored-smiley-tapping-fingers.gif

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

@ Johnamos: Its funny that here I like your user name and profile pic because I like Leslie Nielsen and the airplane and naked gun movies, but yet your replies are ridiculous

Wow, John...I just don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight knowing you don't like me or my posts.

• johnamos
    johnamos

Quote- “It's pretty obvious why; many (not just the WTS) had already labeled the UN as the "Wild Beast", and since it's clearly a Bad Guy (and destroys "Babylon the Great") in Revelation, it must be conspiring against the whole world in general and righteous Christians in particular (evidence or lack of it notwithstanding).”

Start at 0:45 and pay attention again starting at 1:45 when Ted Turner comes on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSoUCoEKlxw

Remember the WTS says that Ted is a ‘refreshing individual’ for his views, and of course his views are those of the UN.

Quote- “However, the only way it could accomplish that is if it actually became some kind of all-powerful and opressive secular world government, hence the support for NWO conspiracy theories.”

[And the ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire. 17 For God put [it] into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out their one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished.]

[ 5 And a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies was given it, and authority to act forty-two months was given it. 6 And it opened its mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme his name and his residence, even those residing in heaven. 7 And there was granted it to wage war with the holy ones and conquer them, and authority was given it over every tribe and people and tongue and nation.]

Remember Walter said that in order for the UN to act in the capacity that it was meant to, the nations would need to give up some of their sovereignty and it will be a bitter pill to swallow. That is why they will create and carry out WW3 knowing that during that time of chaos (order from chaos… create the problem and offer the solution) people will go along with whatever.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Dateline Earth.... we're still here. Armageddon Has Not Arrived ... yet again.

http://dummidumbwit.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/wheres-the-kaboom-theres-supposed-to-be-an-earth-shattering-kaboom-marvi.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit