...The WBT$ Theft of Kingdom Hall Bank Accounts and JW Elders...

by OUTLAW 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Poztate
    Poztate

Page 6, and only page 6, of this thread is giving me a malware warning. Anyone else getting that?

I got the same warning using Crome. I ignored the warning and the page seemed to load normally

I then did a virus scan using Eset online scan. It picked up malware win32/adware multiplug H app

It was attached to Google Crome app and Eset deleted it for me.

I had just done a full virus and malware scan before this so am certain it did come from this site and page 6

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Page 6 has malware infected content apparently.....Witness My Furry

Should be sorted now - externally hosted image was causing the issue (removed).

Thanks for the heads-up !.....Simon

Thank-You Simon!!..

..................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It would seem many JW`s are Happy with the New WBT$ Donation Arrrangement..

JW Kingdom Hall Bank Accounts are about to be Cleaned Out by the WBT$..

And..

Many JW`s Are Willing to Fight,to have the WBT$ Empty Kingdom Hall bank accounts..

Strange..Isn`t it?!..

.........Is Trying To Inform Loyal WBT$ JW`s................................Is It Worth The Effort..

......................A Losing Battle??!!........................................If Even A Few JW`s Wake Up??!!..

................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

The Watchtower must know that the whole house-of-cards is about to fall on this time exposed doomsday cult. They are making this money grab while they still have the power to do so.

I can't wait to hear the stories of Kingdom Hall's needing major repairs.....then, being continually denied their own money back to pay for such repairs. The Watchtower will just keep putting them off like a slum lord, until the CO convinces them to go ahead and pay for it themselves and "Mother" will make it up to them. LOL

Would serve the idiots right after blindly giving their money to the Watchtower like this.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

With the Fremont, CA. 28 million dollar child molestion lawsuit still in appeals for almost 2 years it seems that the Watchtower Corporation is making a move to sell kingdom halls and empty congregation's bank accounts to pay for this as well as the many many many other ones waiting in the wings and many not yet filed.

They have everything in place to be able to get funds when they need them in the future with as little hastle as possible. The shit has already hit the fan and the Governing Body is getting ready for some big sell offs in the future when the sharks(lawyers) smell blood in the water and start circleing to get their fair share of the Watchtower Corporation in a feeding frenzy of corporation child molestation lawsuits.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/child-abuse/253934/11/Candace-Conti-v-Watchtower-Society-June-3-2013-Respondents-Brief-prepared-by-Rick-Simons-A136641#.U4I4u_ldUcc

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Soon in the very near future the Governing Body will be forced to increase revenue to pay out these lawsuits that seem to be increasing due to internet exposure and mass comunication. As the sell off begins in real ernest causeing more and more elders getting disgusted with the money grabbing Governing Body, expect major repercussions.

As it becomes common for kigdom halls to be sold out from under several congregations causeing them to travel to other unsold halls or rented spaces, this will be hard to contain the dissatifaction and will spread thru the ranks and cause a drrying up of contributions, regardless of the pledgeing practice. Even the harsh practice of disfellowshipping those that criticize the GB's money grab will not be enough to stem the spead of dissatisfaction over kingdom hall loss sell offs will bring.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Non-profits have a right to allow supporters to use a specific contribution and designate it for a certain program of that particular organization. I've run a non-profit since the late 80s, took a class to learn the bookork and rules, and it is legit, as long as the cause you are donating to is not a PERSONAL gift of any kind to another person or organization (unless that organization or program is part of the main non-profit, and is not a "sale" or a purpose "outside the bun." ) See my other article nearby on NON-PROFITS.

In that case, you should just give the individual in need money out of your own pocket. Unless they are part of the specific organization (i.e., board members) who find themselves in an emergency, and the bylaws allow it.

(More in another article and on my site in a couple of days at freeminds2.org).

Randy Watters

http://freeminds.org

http://freeminds2.org

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

Does that apply to charities?..They enjoy tax relief and surely are accountable.

• factfinder
    factfinder

This was brought to my attention:

Is it possible the $3 billion Australian class action lawsuit is a real threat?

Maybe the gb have enough inside knowledge about what really happened in Austrailia to consider that a mega class action suit is a REAl threat?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

................................Will Active Jehovah`s Witnesses On exJW Forums..

.........................................................................While "THEIR" Kingdom Hall Bank Accounts Are..

......Be Singing WBT$ Kingdom Songs.................. Sinking Into A "WBT$ OCEAN OF WEALTH"??..

............................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit