What is spirit, exactly?

by Viviane 609 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Dear Viviane, i have gone over many information available to this subject on youtube and in the internet and I hope that my information is a little contribution to this discussion and not to much fantasty.

we have already heard much about the energy that is behind of the cosmos, behind the "creation", and behind the biological life on earth.

Where does the energy come from?

How the energy works in the different materia and living beings is subject of scientic research such as the physical research in the quantphysics. It was shown that the cosmos has in itself an immense potential of unused virtual energy in the vacuum , a sea of unlimited possibilities to create materia. This creative process only happens if a conciousness thinks about such a creation, the information constructs switches the realtiy on, as they call it. Quantphysics like Niels Bohr and Werner Heisenberg developped the copenhagen interpreation of quantum physics, This says that quantum systems before the measurement and observation do not have fixed properties, and that reality only by its appearance that it is perceived by a consciousness. Before she is as it were in a latent state, so to speak, in a "sea of all possibilities,” It follows that space and time are created by consciousness phenomena. The universe is a consciousness experience. In general, there is nothing in the world without consciousness. And materia changes its behaviour if we look at it or interact with it by spirit and vize versa.

What is materia? materia organism too consist of atoms, masses of nucleus and electrons, stardust of other galaxies. Masses because they are underlie the gravity are constant, feast but energy and send information.

The space between the masses, between the nuclei and the electrons is immense fast, practical the whole universe (99,99999999999999 %) of atomic space.If the nucleus would be a football than the next electron would be in 10 km distance. Would you extract this empty of mass space (vacuum) from my body (approx 2 m high) a rest of 20 micrometer would remains. What is in the vacuum? Or of the tour of Eiffel (300 m) would remain a flea 3 mm high. This empty space descents floating into the ident space of the air and the atmosphere and the cosmos. The result is the Background-field (not space because it is not limited in space and time, other word “phase”) In this phase is immense virtual energy and potential information. (physics call it “plenum” and usually “psi-field or zeropoint field). Organism dont really make good use of the virtual energy in the field, but we use the phase for exchange of information.

Organism are material or physical space-time constructs on the basis of quantphysical rules and as constructs they are “swimming” in a “see of possibilties” of virtual energy and potential information and these constructs are able to switch (create) reality. Form, structure, shape are built of exact defined connections. The processes are primarly only possibilities and thus matematically described as wave-function. Through consciousness the possibilites become information. Then forces and timeoperations come up. This interaction quants hold together the materia and determine structure of the materia.

Spirituality and quantum physics

We spoke about the energy. Thus every thought in the brain, every emotion and every feeling as well as every movement of an ant or the cells in bacteria, each stone and each stardust is a form of materialised energy or in a process of energy transmission. We are today nearer a solution, a understanding of the energy in the universe than in the antique.

They spoke about the energy behind the life and the creation and used symbols and images like wind, breath, fire, “creator spiritus”. We today speak about the “information” or “consciousness” or “software” behind the everything and mean that without it the cosmos would not exist at all. It seems even that the cosmos itself has the possibility of maximal energy-usage if necessary and knowledge-call-off patterns and kybernetic (art of control and timing) spirit, unlimited, everywhere, on-short-call available knowledge (memory, repository) and and a creative-impuls in thats only waits to be thought of by a consiousness, creative structures, like a cosmic brain has. Perhaps our brain is in direct contact to the unlimited cosmic spirit as some say and functions according to the same kybernetic laws and control mechanism that flow and control throught the whole cosmos.

Read on: quantum physics and spirituality

http://www.quantumconsciousness.org/documents/enlightenednext.pdf

http://www.ianthompson.org/papers/Thompson_Article--New_Philosophy_July-December_2002.pdf

http://www.rosado.net/pdf/Spirituality_SD_3.pdf

http://www.tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk/~bdj10/articles/physicsandspirituality.pdf

Emptiness, Relativity and Quantum Physics dalai lama:

http://www.physicsfoundations.org/library/2011_Stockholm_Science_Spirituality.pdf

http://www.neurohackers.com/index.php/fr/menu-top-neurotheque/68-cat-nh-spirituality/95-emptiness-relativity

What is the human spirit is comprised of ?

Mental coaches that train our mental fitness, physicians and psychologs that fight for our health soul in difficult disturbe times, shamans that want us to find our nature, native americans, philosopher, eastern medicine which emphasises the unity of body and spirit and holistic health. Die connection between spirit and illness are evident. A fit mind is in a healty body. Spirituality and nursing, spirituality and education of kids, “spirituality and quantumphysics” “cancerhealing and spirituality” “spirituality and soul”, “spirituality and brain research" are book titles.

They all know that spirit is the mental dimension of a human beings that have personal consiousness. Its our spirituality.

Spirit is comprised thus of all spiritual phenomena or aspects of human beings and interactions between humans and “God” or what is seen as supernatural. (even parapsychological studies). Thus the whole human nature reacts with the mental dimension. Physically all that is energetic processes. Whether animals (e.c.apes, bees)or other life forms have spirit is discusses.

Humans are certainly spiritual beings, the spirit is comprised of different powers in hierarchical levels:

1st level: The mind control, The ME, the sole: The Me is controlling the mental dimension. Consciousness, subconsciousness, the Me-self, the person, the soul. The Me has its own world of perceptions and thoughts, the own mental dimension.

Qualities: will, thinking, mental activity, phantasie, creativity, imagination, the ability to perception.

2 nd level: Expressions of the ME: The form of expressions of the soul are in hierarchial order

a) feelings, perceptions and thoughts, (hidden in the interior of human beings, not automatically noticeable) in complex intensified forms: intentions, aims, decisions, programs.

3 rd level: speech and action as well as bodily organic processes (materia).

Can we concluded that a cosmic spirit is organised like the human spirit, that the creator has even a personal ME? Who knows?

Thats enough for the moment i think.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Here is the reply to the question " What is spirit, exactly" ?

which i sent to the:-Department of National Security.Top secret. Hands Off.

Dear Mike thank you for question, and our top scientits have confided with you completley in there answer:-

" we dont no...but if its in your troucers i hope you dont get sued for damages"

This answer is not to be read by spies.

Head of National Security.

,,n,vm,,

• Viviane
    Viviane

Well, you of mediocre perceptive powers, couldn't be further off on this assessment, Viv.

FHN, you just proved, again, exactly my point. You are contributing nothing but failed attempts to put me down.

I'm going to be honest here: I don't find you inferior. I do however find you a good bit prissy.

Another failed attempt. Still contributing nothing.

• Viviane
    Viviane

This says that quantum systems before the measurement and observation do not have fixed properties, and that reality only by its appearance that it is perceived by a consciousness. Before she is as it were in a latent state, so to speak, in a "sea of all possibilities,” It follows that space and time are created by consciousness phenomena.

That is not at all what the Cophenagen interpretation says nor has it been proven true. I have a hypothesis that as soon as someone starts to use quantum physics to discussion spirituality or god, I can safely assume they don't understand quantum physics. So far that is holding true.

For all that you wrote, the Deepak Chopra woo, it still failed to even come close to an answer to the question, what is spirit made of? What are angels, demons, the holy ghost, made of?

• cofty
    cofty

Deepak Chopra Random Quote Generator...

Today I got "Wholeness is the path to self-righteous acceptance"

I feel blessed by the guru of woo woo

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

someone mentioned memories...

the latest research confirms theories about sleep and memory a few of us have mentioned here in the past. Interesting stuff.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-27695144

Sorry, now back on topic.....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Well, you of mediocre perceptive powers, couldn't be further off on this assessment, Viv.

FHN, you just proved, again, exactly my point. You are contributing nothing but failed attempts to put me down.

Not putting you down, just being honest here: you completely failed at grasping why I made the comment about deja vu.

I'm going to be honest here: I don't find you inferior. I do however find you a good bit prissy.

Another failed attempt. Still contributing nothing.

You come across as being prissy. It's not going to help you to be taken seriously by people who see through your approach.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

Viv

In For Space (the book you dismissed as off topic) the author argues for spiritedness (she calls it livliness) in human geography and this agrees with posters here who speak of spirit as animation, power, force etc to talk about what they experience in their lives. Apparently this liviliness also applies to self talk. Its richness does not respond well to measurment in a lab or by experimentation that provides quantitative evidence.

I notice that you are often dismissive when you seem to want to stifle a new direction (a new direction which is still on topic btw) that posters like me and others want to take with your topic. Even forward thinking neuroscientists are beginning to recognise that the mind body limbic triune division no longer holds water.

• cofty
    cofty

Apparently this liviliness also applies to self talk. Its richness does not respond well to measurment in a lab or by experimentation that provides quantitative evidence.

Of course not, how convenient. Just like homeopathy.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

off topic cofty - and you appear to be stymied by the past. Please tell me you are not

edit: I'm also praying that you don't jump into piles of what you accuse others of with both feet - Please LORD, please give cofty enough space to think before he speaks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWrY4HWCG6o

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit