What is spirit, exactly?

by Viviane 609 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• darwin
    darwin

For the time being at the age of 69 I have come to the conclusion that some questions are just unanswerable. I have come to accept that some things are unknowable at this time. I can live with that. This topic has been an eye-opener for me. I still remain in the unknowable place. Thanks its been interesting. Blueblades

• KateWild
    KateWild

You've never shown any chemistry on this site-Viv

I am not entirely sure that's true, I have shown plenty of chemistry on this site. Do you think it's possible you may be mistaken Viv?

• Viviane
    Viviane

I am not entirely sure that's true, I have shown plenty of chemistry on this site. Do you think it's possible you may be mistaken Viv?

Of course it is. Allow me to rephrase for accuracy. I've personally, since I don't follow you around or are particularly interested in your posts, seen you display anything more than links to chemistry or have specific or passable knowledge of chemistry. Of course, you may be the most brilliant chemist alive, for all I know. However, since you've been caught being dishonest several times, I have absolutely no reason to believe anything you say. Please stop talking to me. I have no interest in dealing with your childish behavior any longer.

• Viviane
    Viviane

For the time being at the age of 69 I have come to the conclusion that some questions are just unanswerable. I have come to accept that some things are unknowable at this time. I can live with that. This topic has been an eye-opener for me. I still remain in the unknowable place. Thanks its been interesting. Blueblades

Thanks Darwin. I am glad you found the topic useful. I hope there are always mysteries for us to solve.

• caliber
    caliber

KateWild thanks for the time and effort and unbelievable patiience you have shown on this topic.

You are no doubt one of the most intelligent and well educated persons on JWN at this time.

Your reasoning also is fair, balanced & mixed with compassion

You do not play with other peoples self-doubt or possible area's of insecurity

• Viviane
    Viviane

I am glad you found the thread useful, Caliber.

• KateWild
    KateWild

KateWild thanks for the time and effort and unbelievable patiience you have shown on this topic.- caliber

Thanks for your participation also, I find your perspective that spirit is different levels of energy quite interesting, whilst my opnion is similar I would not agree with you, but I love seeing what others believe and looking at your interesting perspective. We don't need to agree to be friends. Your whole participation on this thread has been fantastic.

Kate xx

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Maybe the answer to " what is spirit exactly" can only be found at death. And if cant then we will never know. But at least the possibility of discovering the answer makes approaching death more bearable, which i am afraid will appear before to long.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What is spirit, exactly?

Simple human imagination or emotive theory, fostered mostly on ignorance and fear.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

thanks cofty - I did appreciate that twirl although it was very short

kate I so agree with this.

Good people speak up for others even if they share different beliefs, I believe this is who you really are. You are a good man cofty. Thank you for your help during my deprogramming so far.

I also agree that there is a connection between amino acids, spirit and metaphor - chains (undoing them and making them)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit