What is spirit, exactly?

by Viviane 609 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• galaxie
    galaxie

Mirror?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Then, it would be seeing the mirror, wouldnt it?

S

• Viviane
    Viviane

Great question, Satanus! Not relevant to this topic, however. Start a thread and I'll be happy to join!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What is spirit, exactly?

Answer = imaginative thought stemmed from human ignorance.

• prologos
    prologos

The original post/question implies that the spirit/ world is some kind of STUFF, made of a substance., material that did not always exist. then

the idea of 'spirit' was broadened to include the UNIQUE functioning of life.

How about a carrier of information? a projection of the laws the universe works by? like

light that exists in only two dimensions, can not be seen from the side, normal [ 90 degrees] to its direction of travel? yet can carry loads of information?

How about the waves, pulsations, messages we get from the past?

There seems to be a layer of information out, below, above there and

all we do is feel the effects of it in our limited domain.

just venting in ignorance at it's salad making, we know.

• Viviane
    Viviane

The original post/question implies that the spirit/ world is some kind of STUFF, made of a substance., material that did not always exist. then the idea of 'spirit' was broadened to include the UNIQUE functioning of life.

I assure you the OP implies no such thing,

I have no idea what you are talking about in the rest of your post. It's a word salad of pseudo science.

• prologos
    prologos

at least you said " --it is MADE--".

made me glad.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Please stop trying to imply something that isn't there. If you need clarification, ask, don't assume. So far everything that has tried that, including you, has been wide of the target.

• prologos
    prologos

satanus, if you saw yourself in a mirror, it is not you but anapparition, it is an image of you as you were in the past. we a;; leave messages like that beaming away fossils cast in light. discernable with the right detectors. Information about us.

serious researchers think that information came from the time before our own universe started to expand.

can we call SPIRIT

INFORMATION?

• Viviane
    Viviane

serious researchers think that information came from the time before our own universe started to expand.

No, they don't. If you want to spread more pseudo-science, please start your own thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit