When we die...

by Finallyfree12 156 Replies latest jw friends

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

Does that mean that one particle is also two particles?

• Viviane
    Viviane

Nope, it's still one particle.

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

But in two locations at the same time?

• Viviane
    Viviane

It's a probability function involving wave/particle duality.

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

Energy waves are not particles but only energy traveling through a medium, as with the ripples in a pond, and particles are not waves because they are not energy traveling in a medium. So isn’t the idea of wave/function duality a bit like saying that the proverbial stone thrown into a pond is the same thing as the waves it produces and how is that logical?

• Viviane
    Viviane

Energy waves? What? You're not making sense here.

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

OK just waves then.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Sorry for the delay LV! OK, here goes.

"Stephen - few questions. This is the same heaven visit I heard about on the xtian radio station and they were interviewing the parents right after the child's had relayed his experience to his parents.

Do you know whether or not the child's father is a preacher/minister? Seems he was - or is? Also, the interviewer asked the father whether the child had possibly overheard the parents discussing the miscarriage of the baby sister - which the father admitted he knew something about."

Can't remember about the father's occupation. However, from what I read in the book there was absolutely zero possibility of Todd have gained this knowledge on earth either consciously or unconsiously. He knew things about the family and recognised his grandfather in a photo as a young man who he had never met at any age. He saw what his father was doing and saying when he left his body. He knew he had a sister who was still born who he met in heaven etc. It was a couple of years ago I read the book so I am sure there are other things.

Of course, the flesh will try to explain away every thing that faith demonstrates and the Spirit confirms. They are apposed.

"Do they reveal any of this in the movie? I want to see the movie and should have listened to the rest of the interview but didn't believe it - what do I know! The truth is hard to believe sometimes."

The book certainly does. I guess the film does in a similar way but I have not seen it so can't comment for sure.

"I've heard the Catholic (Immaculate Heart Radio) station mentioning the account about heaven (and movie) to callers - seems they were promoting along with a call for Catholics to 'Come Home'. I really don't pay much attn. other than listening to this one family shrink when I'm driving one morning a week. I will try to find out his website and any info about movie."

Yes, I wholly recommend it and the book. Heaven is certainly for real! I haven't seen it but I know it is more real than any on earth.

I had two words of knowledge (1 Cor 12) given to me recently. The first was from a person I have never met in my life. He spoke around ten different things which confirmed what God had already been speaking to me about and dealing with. One of them absolutely no-one knew a thing about, not friends, family or even my wife. Even the prophet was a little surprised about what it concerned. I told him he was right on the money about this very specific and serious issue and I said it had been dealt with. He wanted to pray about it anyhow so we did :)

The second word was from a person in my church (who I don't know very well) and concerned my thoughts regarding the first situation. Once again, they had zero knowledge regarding it as only myself, the person I met two months previously and my wife does. However, they clearly described how I felt at the time and told me how the Lord is going to safeguard me in the future.

The Spirit of God know all things. It was by the Spirit which revealed these things to the two who prayed with me recently and also the boy Todd. Get to know the voice of Jesus, the Holy Spirit. He speaks in multifarious ways so stay tuned!

Stephen

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

Who cares?

The more you focus on an unknown like the after life, the less time you have to focus on the current life. If you are a good person, be good. If you are not, then don't.

No matter what we want and no matter what we believe, there is a high probablility that we will be wrong. So who cares as long as we do well in this life.

(UNLESS you are insecure about your not being a good person... THEN I suppse that would give one cause to worry about the afterlife, I suppose.)

• Viviane
    Viviane

Of course, the flesh will try to explain away every thing that faith demonstrates and the Spirit confirms.

What is this spirit? How is it communicating? What is the mechanism?

OK just waves then.

You can go look up and read some primers on quantum physics. It's incredibly interesting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit