New field service rules coming this summer

by doinmypart 101 Replies latest jw friends

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Counting time will become infinitely easier.

Without a doubt!! If people can't match the standards, then you lower the standards to keep your numbers high.

How would Jehoober ever be impressed with this type of shuffling? Would he really care on the technicalities of what can be counted as time?

Ahhh the sad ways of typical corporate bullsh1t. Squeeze from this end, and pull from the other end, all for the sake of appearances.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It's going to be awesome when the HOLY SPIRIT (tm) wants to appoint faders on this forum, because their hours go up! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

DD

• LogCon
    LogCon

Start a website with catchy phrases to attract viewers.

Count the viewers.

x each viewer by at least 5 minutes

1000 viewers x 5 minutes = 5000 minutes=83.3 hours [ 83 hours is sufficient, no fractions]

All this website construction can be done while sitting through the WT or service meetings

Voila, pioneer hours while sitting in the Kingdom Hall during the meetings.

Weekends are free time.

• wallsofjericho
  • MissFit
    MissFit

Bttt any news?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thanks for the bump MissFit, I missed it first time round.

I have to say I am not surprised if counting time gets easier to inflate numbers, the precedent has already been set as others have mentioned, pioneering hours reduced. Having said this, this is no way to run a successful cult business. WT need to increase productivity to keep their numbers up, but all they seem to be doing is reducing productivity. I can see more and more JWs leaving, but I suppose there are always the members that are trapped due to the shunning policy.

The DCs will be starting short I am sure we will be updated soon.

Thanks doinmypart

Kate xx

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Sorry for brevity and lack of info. A relative at Bethel sent the publication, but since I'm on the "outs" with most family members I'm having a hard time getting my hand on the release. They've been reading and discussing excerpts. That's the best I can do for now. Hopefully this may prod someone else to post it.

Hi doin'

Just seen this. There has been no publication released as yet. Are your family dubs in good standing? If so they can only be discussing a leaked publication. I've not heard any chatter on the "approved" gossip channels either. Not saying you are wrong, just trying to understand if you were talking about something that your general dub population may have come across.

cheese..

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

This sounds very interesting! I have been saying for years that the time counted is never an indication of actual productivity anyway...I mean, so much time is wasted by jws out in service. for each hour actually counted, they would be lucky to really be doing more than 15 mins of actual 'preaching'

In fact I have been told that there are going to be some very new and different things coming out very soon!

I'll start another thread re that....

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

saving for later

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

I agree, the WTS have to do something about their productivity.......even if their main goal is to keep the rank and file busy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit