New field service rules coming this summer

by doinmypart 101 Replies latest jw friends

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Maybe time wasted at the Service Meeting/arrangement

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I so hate the use of English in the Message Bible. It grates on my nerves so much. English is a nice language. It ruins it. Perhaps too b/c the Bible is considered traditional. I fail to see where it is more understable than other modern translations. Chacun a son gout.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

BOTR: Pardon....votre response n'suivre pas cette sujet?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Chacon a son gout, indeed, BOTR.

Hamna shida.

Question.

Does English ruin The Message Bible or does The Message Bible ruin English?

Sylvia

• BU2B
    BU2B

I think they will make it easier to count time. Anything to inflate the numbers

• undercover
    undercover

New publication to be released giving new ways of counting time, conducting studies, group activities, etc.

Everyone has been focused on counting time, but the 'group activities' caught my eye. I'm curious about that. Congregation activities? Unsanctioned group activities? Related to field service? Or just in general?

• L3G
    L3G

Perhaps the "doorstep Bible studies" just were not enough to inflate the figures...

Yep, this thread is worth keeping up on.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Let's think about what is really needed for the continued survival of the ORG. B.I.T.E, that's what they need. So what is a great way to increase productivity while continuing to control the time and thinking of the members? Is there a way to do both while culling the herd? What about allowing a certain amount of time to be counted for "Family Worship Night" with other JW families? What an excellent way to add another meeting into a JW's life, without calling it that.

Imagine Uber-Elder or Pious-sneer, or your indoctrinated mate planning worship nights with local J-dubs. Imagine being a fader and trying to get out of these "voluntary" gatherings..

DD

• BU2B
    BU2B

Fuck this filty Cult

Damn the leaders all to hell if there is such a place.\

I HATE how any changes will be lapped up like the Best thing ever!!

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

It might be related to getting people to the jw.org(y) website.

Could it be posting links in e-mails, at boards, Facebook etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit