New field service rules coming this summer

by doinmypart 101 Replies latest jw friends

• tornapart
    tornapart

Thanks for that exerpt Blondie. I remember when that came out and thought at the time how refreshing it was. I wasn't surprised when I learnt that Ray Franz wrote it. They kick out all the good guys!

DoC ... nice spoof.. He got you good and proper didn't he DD?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

YEP. And I just sat there......

DD

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I spoke to a piousneer who said "the trolley witnessing is a real blessing. It gives us an easy way to get in a couple of hours to make up our time."

That is ALL it is about - just filling time quotas.

• hoser
    hoser

It is a numbers game for sure. Using hours in field service is a nice convenient way to motivate guilt the sheeples into doing more. They actually have a good business model as far as motivational techniques go. I'm jealous. Oh I forgot. I actually have scruples.

• MissFit
    MissFit

Any news or updates?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It will be interesting to see if there is any significant change coming down the pipeline.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

I keep hearing about 'big changes coming soon'. Wonder what the GB has up their sleeve. Maybe they won't require coats & ties for men and dresses for women. They already look ridiculous Going door to door in those silly dress clothes.

• sir82
    sir82

Bump to the top, as this thread was mentioned on the current "something big" thread....

• Londo111
    Londo111

Didn't read the whole thread...

It would make sense for this to be announced around 9/1...it being the new "service year" and all.

• blondie
    blondie

Perhaps it is the reference to November to add onto to the April BOE letter.

I would think that any major changes would wait until the start of the service year in September.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit