New field service rules coming this summer

by doinmypart 101 Replies latest jw friends

• St George of England
    St George of England

Are you really sure this wasn't written by sd-7?

George

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

CONFUSED-AND-ALONE: Waaaaaait was the letter that Desirous of Change posted real....?????????????

Confused: Sorry to add to the confusion.

I regret to admit that it was just my attempt to get "called up" to Bethel to serve on the Writing Dept.

Probably would only get me "called up" to the "Back Room".

My apologies, I know we are counseled NOT TO SPECULATE.

But WHAT ELSE am I supposed to do with this:

Doc

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Speculation is fun LOL

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Maybe it will all be lumped into something new call 'Kingdom Service' time (instead of "field" service) Kingdom service time will be: visiting, sheparding, cleaning halls, hall projects etc...

REMEMBER: You read here first, folks!

Doc

• jws
    jws

I can't see them making it harder to get in hours. That would be noticable on the yearly reports. So they've got to make it easier.

There may be things they might be doing anyway, but now it counts. So, you see a big bump in hours. Woo-hoo! God is blessing us!

However, if you analyze the figures a little more closely you look at things like hours/baptism which isn't on the report, but easy enough to calculate. Since there is probably no real marketing change and besides, the market is saturated, that means the new converts/baptisms remain about the same.

Hours up, baptisms the same. Hours to get a convert goes up. Which makes it looks like their efforts are becoming more and more futile.

• jw07
    jw07

Sounds like ways of racking up pointless bonus points in a network marketing scheme.

• suavojr
    suavojr

marking

• 4thgen
    4thgen

There probably will be a entire section on trolley witnessing and how to get the most sales exposure. etc.etc. There has to be a new organized and reasoning book because of all the changes. Surely the legal department has it's hands in all this to minimize exposure to the corporation. They just keep coming out with all this new stuff to keep the Jdubs heads spinning, so they don't have time to actually think: "It's 100 years! Maybe they were wrong! Maybe we are duped!"

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

The Awake and WT for FS will now decrease in size, and the Field Service slip will be discontinued. The new format in recording your time will consist in completing a survey on JW.Org. They will award a prize once a month to a lucky recipient. The prize, the winner can A/pioneer during a month that is not a campaign.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Am I the only one amazed by this?? Remember all the Ray Franz jokes told by the Eldubs?? You know.." Ray Franz thought that moving your lawn was sacred service..meh." I mean, WTH?!?!?!? Sure the jokes were gross exaggerations, but the sentiment was that NOTHING but D2D was acceptable!!!

The article about "Sacred service vs. Sacrifice" were DIRECTLY responsible for my Elders meetings and the subsequent "apostasy" charges!! Just ask Raypublisher!!! DO YOU REMEBER THOSE IGNORANT AND WATCHTARDED ARTICLES?!?!?! I was accused of EFFING APOSTASY for saying that more than service time mattered?!?!!? WTH?!??!!? NOW they are including "preparation" time?!?!? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit