First Post...Hi everyone! Thanks for all of your help over the years!

by stuckinarut2 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Make Lemonade
    Make Lemonade

Welcome.

LOL I just joined myself

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Welcome. Thanks for listening to what we had to say. Still Totally ADD

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Welcome

I'm 3rd generation JW myself

• breakfast of champions
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Nice to have you on board mate.

Doc

• Angus Beef
    Angus Beef

look forward to reading more from you. I've noticed lots of joins of 2013 and 2014. I wish more would post and present themselves too. I'm curous how many lurkers are new. I joined in Dec 2013, just after reading a post linked from google on beards. Now were out. If it wasn't for this board and jwfacts, I'd probably still be in and miserable.

So Welcome !

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

Joined within the last 6 months myself. Still stuck in, but mentally free. No stupid guilt. Waiting for the oppurtunity to be truly free. Don't worrry there are even elders and other MS on here.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Welcome Newbe's! I Joined this site 3 years ago after being out for 47 years. Other then name changes (servants became Overseerers) and revised 'truth' everything else is the same except the level of shunning is way higher. They have become really nasty about that.

So it pays for some to arrange their exit to limit the shunning. Fading is a bit of an art form but there is plenty of information available on this site and others.

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

Hi stuckinarut2,

Of course we're interested in your story. Post away. Looking forward to hearing more. As others have said, be cautious. If you would be more comfortable you could post in the members only section.

We all know how much courage it takes to come on this public forum, especially if there are still concerns about family.

You have taken the first step toward living an authentic life. Not saying it will be easy but it will be rewarding in so many ways.

Reopened Mind

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hi StuckInARut2,

You have taken a giant step toward Freedom!

Welcome from The North Pacific.

LoisLane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit