This is my first post

by Make Lemonade 126 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Make Lemonade
    Make Lemonade

I wanted to express appreciation to the members of this forum. There are resources here that are deep. Like we heard from the stage, "what is your depth and breadth of bible knowledge?" Also, "if someone throws a bucket into your well, do they hear a refreshing splash or an irritating thud?" Well, I have found a refreshing splash after casting my bucket in this well. Thank you all for that.

I will be disfellowshipped soon. Just waiting for the announcement. The grounds are "apostasy," because I gave a deposition "in opposition to the watchtower" in an abuse case, and "spoke abusively of the glorious ones." Rather than telling the elders, "I am sorry for my stand," I told them "I am proud of my actions in this case."

As you can imagine, the Watchtower Machine proceeded with the expected outcome. These 'elders have ice water in their viens.' (By the way, that preceding statement is an example of "speaking against the glorious ones." ) When they label me an "apostate", it will be a badge of honor that I can wear proudly.

As far as details of the case, I have to guard what I say for the sake of the victim's privacy. Please do not ask or even speculate. Storm clouds are coming because of fallout from the case, and the actions by the elders. Not only the victim could be hurt, but other family members as well. We must be so careful with this information, as many members of this forum already know.

The case has ended at summary judgment. First Amendment rights.

I chose my name to say that I will use the rest of my life to use this experience to "Make Lemonade from lemons".

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Thumbs up for your stand. Hopefully you will find the support you need here.

Are you saying the case went in favor of the WTS?

• humbled
    humbled

Welcome! Great to have you on board! It is for many a refuge many of us thought we would never, ever go to.

Rest easy, friend. We can be a rowdy crowd, but we are careful of the injured that show up here.

Maeve

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Hi Make Lemonade,

I am impressed by your courageous stand.

You go right ahead and keep on speaking your mind about the INglorious b*stards. Fight the good fight.

Would you like ice with that "lemonade".

cheers

sparrowdown

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Dearest Make Lemonade, i am so proud of your guts, doing the right thing regardless of consequences to your personal comfort and lifestyle. Thank you for posting and welcome! It is a pleasure to know someone who stands up for abuse victims, thank you so much for doing that.

Marina

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Hi ML,

I, too, am very proud of your stand which must've taken a great deal of prior thought of the consequences (shunning by family and friends). Your inner feelings finally came to a head and from there you acted admirably. When things finally settle down in your corner, please share with us whatever you'd like -- we would love to hear your journey to TTATT (The Truth About The Trooth).

Len Miller

• prologos
    prologos

you said well " the resources here are deep" deeper than mine.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

No doubt, the Angels were with you, and the holy spirit was prompting you.

You did the right thing and only good will come to you because of it.

You had no "dilema" you saw the clear, righteous path and put yourself

in the line of fire, for the innocent, you laid down your life for a friend.

No greater love, as Jesus said, has any man.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Lemonade, welcome and kudos to you for your bold and honest stand. You have come to the right place for support!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Welcome from The North Pacific.

LoisLane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit