This is my first post

by Make Lemonade 126 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Welcome from the UK Make Lemonade. Well done for standing up for what is right. Sorry they put you through it but at least you got to see their true colours. Ice water in their veins indeed, we have all experienced that. Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Welcome, my friend.

You're being a courageous and worthy human.Never stop doing good for your fellow man.

Please keep us up to date with developments. You will need support and advice, you'll find all that plus genuine care here.

With love, Qcf x

• designs
    designs

Welcome

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome ML!

I am new here too, and I feel the same way you do about the spirit of this forum and the assistance it provides many of us.

We can see that we are not alone, and that even if our stories are different, we are united in a similar path of stuggle against a powerful entity that can blind so many minds!

Keep smiling... and be proud of your actions!

Rememebr, no one has the right to affect how you feel...except yourself!

Stuckinarut2

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Welcome ML, thanks for posting. Please keep us updated best wishes from Wales :)

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

Welcome, and all the best. Update us when you feel comfortable. You did the right thing.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Welcome Lemmy !

we are honoured to have you with us, you are a person of courage and integrity, no wonder the WT does not want your shining example to be seen by the R&F, some of them might be forced to look at themselves and how they act. The conscience of most R&F JW's , especially Elders,has been taken over by the W.T

You are better than that.

• galaxie
    galaxie

.welcome lemons,... All power to your elbow.

Best wishes on your journey.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Welcome ML, and I hope you learn to find encouragement, strength, and trust here!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Well done ML, for posting and for your bravery in trying to expose abuse. I too tried to expose abuse, it was domestic violence, I failed and was df'd and I lost everything even my 12 yr old son. My ex is still a JW in good standing and still has a bad temper drinks too much and beats my son.

Sometimes exposing abuse doesn't always work ML. But at least we have a clean conscience knowing that we did our best to do the right thing. Victims need us to give them a voice.

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit