Over 7yrs as a JW and I just found out I'm not supposed to buy Girl Scout Cookies?

by Maat13 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy
    smiddy

Is Maat13 in fact Robert ABible Student ?

just asking

smiddy

• Maat13
    Maat13

Smiddy

Maat is unique unto himself....

Maat

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

smiddy - Is Maat13 in fact Robert ABible Student ?

Hi Smiddy, No, I'm not masquerading as Maat13. Why would I want to? I thought of changing my avatar awhile ago, but decided against it.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• clarity
    clarity

Maat ......... watchtower needs to answer these questions.

Watchtower uses stats to show how very 'great' they are,

but what is the truth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBoQ1pR9JYc&list=UUSsOZeFc4R6WPif7SJQroHg

clarity

• Maat13
    Maat13

Clarity,

I counted 73 questions give or take 1 or 2..About 68.5% of these questions can be asked of the Catholics, Protestants, Muslims and Jews and other religious organizations...The other 31.5% I fully agree should be answered by the WTBTS. These questions were specific to Watchtower doctrine and practices.

Maat

• Giordano
    Giordano

Maat13 while you are welcomed here it is obvious you are still mired in the foolishness of JW doctrine. Why is the JW belief system foolish because they make shit up and

'it has hurt MORE than helped'....

Did being a member of Jim Jones' religion hurt more then it helped? He killed 967 or so people needlessly.

Is it concievable that the WTBTS inspired belief about blood kills that amount of people each and every year on AVERAGE FOR THE LAST 6-7 DECADES! And it is so important that Jesus never ever mentioned it!

Do you even understand that a transfusion is not eating blood! That the only viable scripture about abstaining from blood was a political compromise between Jewish Christians and Non Jewish Christians not to offend Jewish Christians still mired in their past beliefs.

In terms of the WTBTS and it's Jehovah directred 'truths' Can we even begin to count the needless harm and deaths from lack of vaccines, transplants and life saving blood transfusions because the WTBTS decided to make up shit that Jesus never taught?

Did it cause more harm (11 times) to tell believers that the world was going to end, to tell people that those alive in 1914 will/may never die?

To DF people who refused to believe WTBTS doctrines that the society had to change decades later.

So you want to talk about Girl Scout Cookies?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Maat, I wish you all the best in you're endeavour to get to the bottom of buying cookies. But as we all know there are bigger issues here than cookies. Are you happy being one of Jehovah's Witnesses? If not how will you proceed from here?

Big questions, take your time to answer them. Kate xx

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Slight correction:

I can firmly state that the left side will far outweigh the right side. Which is why I choose to take a more objective positive look at things given the history some others who may have a highly populated right hand side. - Maat13

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I eat girlscout cookies while working in a factory that makes Vjay-jay molds for adult stores. Then I go to gay bars to dance, and skip the Sunday meeting while watching R-rated movies. Then I do some manscaping and wear tight pants that hug my a**, and eat some more girlscout cookies and drink some scotch. Then I don't study the WT and Awake while eating more girlscout cookies. Finally, I go to "apostate" web sites and diss on the GB while eating more girlscout cookies before skipping field service. It's great.

Welcome!

DD

• clarity
    clarity

Data ...I'm killing myself laughing........I'll have to try

that "welcome to jwn" approach

when I do another Newbie Thread! ha ha hahah.

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit