Active JW's, can you defend "THE TRUTH?"

by DATA-DOG 387 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I am not attacking you, I am simply pointing out that you are posting in a 'long winded' way,

which means using more words than may be needed, with a writing style that is hard to follow.....DOT

......................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

I'm new to this forum so I'm not exactly sure on all of the "lingo". But has this thread been hijacked*? I've seen people use that phrase in a similar context and was just wondering.

If so I'm willing to place money on the fact that heavensgate knew this would happen

*by heavensgate

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Spoken like a true Englishmen.

That’s the art of shunning, overcoming stupidity.....Heavens Gate11

The Art of Shunning,is Over Coming Stupidity?!..

If we shunned you...I doubt you`d get any smarter..LOL!!!!!..

Your posts to Dot are "Condescending"..

con·de·scend·ing ˌkändəˈsendiNG / adjective adjective: condescending 1. having or showing a feeling of patronizing superiority. " she thought the teachers were arrogant and condescending "
    synonyms:
    patronizing, supercilious, superior, snobbish, snobby, disdainful, lofty, haughty ; More

It`s extremely important to understand the definitions of words you use..

I`ve put the definition of "condescending" in my post..

So you wouldn`t mistake it for..

.............Condiments...........................................Condominium.....................................Or a Condom..

........................................................................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

"But has this thread been hijacked?"

I believe this thread has been enlightening.

DD

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

hi·jack ˈhīˌjak/ verb past tense: hijacked; past participle: hijacked

1. 1. illegally seize (an aircraft, ship, or vehicle) in transit and force it to go to a different destination or use it for one's own purposes. "three armed men hijacked a white van"
      synonyms: commandeer, seize, take over, take control;

possibly

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

To DOT

You might be intrerested in this thread http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/183607/1/new-understanding-of-the-generation#.UxZYq-N5OSo

It's about the overlapping generations. It was a rumour published here already in 2009.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" The Watchtower and Awake ! magazines regularly point to these Bible based reasons " _____Heavensgate11

I have an Awake that points to reasons made up by men

" Any food to which whole blood or even some blood fraction has been added should not be eaten " ____Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 71

" As for the various fractions derived from those components___and products that contain such fractions___the Bible does not comment on these."_________Awake Aug 2006 pages 11-12

" Send $10.00 and you will recieve both magazines ( four copies a month ) for one year "____Heavensgate11

LOL, You missed the bus. or shall I say " Jahs chariot "

Last time I checked, the WTS have caught the wave of the " Internet Serpent "

I refuse to give you one damn dime

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

So, in summary, there is no active JW that can defend "the truth" in any coherent manner.

Time to stick a fork in it.

watchtower jehovah's witness religion is done stick a fork in it watchtower pedophile david splane

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

So, Heavensgate11 has refused to even acknowledge my apology or reply to my question. Very impolite.. Well, I'm off to do research.

• galaxie
    galaxie

Personally I have found JW politeness soon turns to arrogance when they are confronted with questions which they are unable to understand let alone at least reason on.

But, of course the closed mindset corners the incumbent person in this way.

Best to have an open enquiring mind

The JWs are expected to " toe the line " or suffer the consequences. !!

Hope you find your answers D.O.T.

Best wishes to you .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit