Active JW's, can you defend "THE TRUTH?"

by DATA-DOG 387 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

What specific questions would you ask them PA. I have my own list...but would like to add to it if possible.

• galaxie
    galaxie

Can anyone say , which version of the compilation of manuscripts, texts, writings known as the bible is the unmolested one?

Human inconsistency, reasoning to uphold certain beliefs, control of the ignorant minions, mistakes in copying, mistranslation must be taken into account.

Who could really trust such a book to influence their life decisions.

Can the supposed ' truth ' really be defended?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!! This topic has now been officially bumped by order of King Hi-yumma-yumma. ( yes the cereal guy..) He is now the official channel of Jeehoober the Vengeful!!! Newbies and apologists, lurkers, please give heed!!

King Hi- yumma-yumma has declared that I, DATA-DOG ( Datamonius Cannis, the all-pondering) open this thread once again! ANY JW who can prove that they alone have "THE TRUTH", using the " Criteria for Truth", will win the favor of Jeehoober the Vengeful!! He will reward them with the true identity of DATA-DOG, who will immediately terminate his membership on JWN and turn himself into his local BOE.

YES!! YOU HEARD CORRECTLY!!! Just prove one unique belief, just one!!! Who will rise to the challenge?!?! Who will claim victory in the name of Jeehoober?!?! Is there anyone who can accept this challenge?!?! Please!! Save me from my wretched life of posting on JWN!! I beg thee, please help me!!! Help me worship the GB once more!!

ANYONE?!?!?! I will bump this every week. ( Thats what she said. LOL!!!)

DD

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

A Bump from Phizzy, for one of the best Threads for a good while.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

BUMPITY-BUMPAROO!!! JWs, defend your beliefs in the greatest month of witnessing EVER!!

" HERE I AM, send me.... to Starbucks for an hour, followed by passing out the cheapest tracts in JW history!!"

DD

• Terry
    Terry

I'll restate my challenge (from another thread):

NAME JUST ONE YEAR since the Watchtower Society has published when no doctrinal errors occurred which needed "correcting," adjustment, elimination, badck-peddling, revising, changing or destruction and replacement.

Just one.

What is the point of the question?

Simple: "You can't say you teach TRUTH if what you teach is error requiring emendation."

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

WATCH THIS SPACE... But don't hold your breath.

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Imagine the theme of Superman....

Bumpabump....bumpbumpbumpadump...BUMP BUMP-BUMP BUMP-BUMP BUM BUM BUMP!!! BUMP...BUMP,BUMP,BUMP,BUMP....BUMP PA PA!!! BUMPAPA, BUMPAPA!!!! BUMP BUMPAHHHH!!!!

DD

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

How's that drink, DATA-DOG?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I am completely sober, thank you very much. I am just weird.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit