Active JW's, can you defend "THE TRUTH?"

by DATA-DOG 387 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

YES OUTLAW I KNOW YOUR IGNORANCE PRECEIVES YOUR CHILDISH INTELLECT. BY ALL MEANS

GET YOUR OWN DICTIONARY. START WITH THE ONE FOR FOOLS.....Heavens Gate11

I think the word your looking for is "Perceives"..The word Preceive isn`t found in a Dictionary..

Your claiming my "Lack Of Knowledge" is "Aware" of my "Childish Intellect..

................How does "Not Knowing" make someone "Aware"?!..

..............................Your post Indicates you believe ..

..................The Less You Know,the Better Educated You Are!..

...................That Probably Makes You A Genius In Your World..

.................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

To Heavensgate-
    James1:13 "When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone."
    ..Yet you are saying that the Slave has taught things that were incorrect as part of a test from Jehovah. What of people whose lives have been irrevocably altered by some false understandings, or ended in the case of organ transplants? How do you explain that?? Jehovah does not try people with bad things according to James. He has at times in the Bible given a wrong message to a false prophet, in order to show them up..But not to true prophets, such as Jeremiah and Moses, has he?

Are you saying that the Faithful Slave has been a false prophet?? I can't cope with all this. Bye for now.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

"My bad DD I was thinking of someone else at the time of my post. My apologies I guess this isn’t you with your signature ICON. How stupid of me."

That's great Heaven! Maybe DD got a bit offended, I am sure he is happier now afer your apologise.

May I say something to you about Outlaw?? When I first got here I got the impression he was a bit rude. But I have changed my mind, he has a sarcastic sence of humour, I like that, but I have also learned to know that he is a friendly man.

May I just ask if you are an active JW?. I don't bother personally, but I am thinking of D O T. He seems to trust you as an experienced JW. I really hope you are honest to D O T. DOT has been very honest and outspoken to us. Maybe the nicest active pro-JW apologist on the board

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

HG, what's your point about my past posts? I don't get it. I have written some funny, crazy, carthartic things on this site. So what? I don't force ayone to believe any of my mad ramblings and musings. No one has to believe the words of Data-Dog to gain life. That's the beauty of this site and others like it. You can give your opinion and feelings on anything you want. You can also change your mind. We just don't claim to know it all, and DF the members.

OBEY ME, OR DIE!!!!!!!!!

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Hey DOT! Are you still here? Try to calm down. I know this can be hard for you.......sometimes things are what they seem to be.

At least I hope that we , the "terrible apostates" are honest to you. But you are free tos disagree with us! As much as you like. That's the great thing about this site.

Take care, DOT.

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Put it this way DOT. I had a problem with the WT of may 1972 where it said "They will know a "prophet" was among them" and the response i got was that they didnt mean a literal prophet cause it was in quotes.....What theyve done DOat is used other words that are similar to the meaning and tried to explain it away. For instance when a false prophecy or a date was stamped that didnt come true instead of admitting mistakes they said things like "some had false expectations". Its all wordplay my friend. Its like telling part of a story and omitting somethings so you dont have to just downright lie....

And what Heavensgate said about growth and "Gods people" growing in numbers--what did Jesus say about people performing powerful works in his name?

So just because some organization does something powerful it does NOT mean it is from God or the "one" true organization.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Hi Data-Dog!

Of course I don't believe you!

I assume you don't believe me.

We are both apostates and thus not trustworthy!

But I do hope that people here have some sence of humour.!

By the way , english is not my nativ language. I probably write like a child or an idiot. It's strange that Outlaw was attacked for his way of expressing himself. But I did not. I am afraid that i sound much more childish!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

DOT is doing fine..

I doubt he`ll be taken in by Heavens Gate11..

Who uses a "StarTrek Borg Space Ship Heart" as a Defence..

For something I`m sure no one will ever figure out..

.......................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,......We Are the WBT$.. You Will be Assimilated.. Resistance is Futile..

photo WTborg.jpg

..........................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

GET YOUR OWN DICTIONARY. START WITH THE ONE FOR FOOLS.....Heavens Gate11

"" Question: "Why did Jesus warn against saying the word raca in Matthew 5:22?"

Answer: Matthew 5:22 is the only passage in the Bible where the term raca is used.
    Raca comes from the Aramaic term reqa. It was a derogatory expression meaning “empty-headed,” insinuating a person’s stupidity or inferiority. It was an offensive name used to show utter contempt for another person...Jesus not only warns us against expressing unrighteous anger, which can lead to murder, but clearly commands that disparaging denunciations and name-calling be avoided. Such abusive words reveal the true intents of one’s heart and mind...Jesus warns that even calling another person insulting names such as “raca” is sinful. Murder begins in the heart, and epithets such as “raca” are signs that there is hatred lurking within. ""
    http://www.gotquestions.org/raca.html

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

On the other hand, Watchtarded is a variation of..

re·tard·ed
    Pronunciation:\ri-ˈtär-dəd\
    Function:adjective,
    Date: 1895:
    slow or limited in intellectual or emotional development or academic progress
    http://i.word.com/idictionary/retarded

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit