Active JW's, can you defend "THE TRUTH?"

by DATA-DOG 387 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

None that I knew had a gun pointed at their head and was forced to do anything that wasn’t within their personal lives.....Heavens Gate11

The WBT$ Threatens you with the Loss of your Family and Friends..A Persons Entire Support System..

You Lie..

“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them,

for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.....Heavens Gate11

Are you recommending we take your advice because,your not using it?!..LOL!!..

...........................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• galaxie
    galaxie

Heavens..Isn't HINDSIGHT a wonderful thing, allowing you to have a contemporary understandig of beliefs and instructions which are completely opposed to what was understood by the JWs at the time.

I know I was there!!

You may take these views, thats your choice.

DOT will make his choice I hope by a non biased reasoning.

He will certainly have kind support on this forum.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Interesting.

Words don't mean what they mean if someone needs them to mean something else.

Someone who uses that standard cannot be trusted when they are using words, since you can never have any certainty of what they are meaning at any given time.

watchtower jehovah's witness snake oil deception pediphiles sold by the governing body david splane stephen lett child molester anthony morris iii

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

To all members! We shall be thankful to Heavensgate. With sush a publisher the org doen't need any enemies or apostates. The wa he treats a brother in fatith is just....

Keep up the "good" work, Heven.

To DOT, excuse me for being ironic towards him, but he seem to treat you like an idiot. I think you are entitled to get straightforward answers about the 1969-Awake and that generation stuff. Probably some JW's don't want you to get those answers. Then you have to think for youself end investigate. You have got some answrs from us "apostates". Please, don't trust us because we say we are trustworthy and always right. Be sceptic to me/us. Check out what is told to you. And judge for yourself. Take care , Defender..........don't go to the elders with a lot of questions, that might cause you trouble.

I hope you continue writing here and that people will treat you nice.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Why because we are all free thinking humansand are programmed to accept only our thoughts, and as individuals within our own mind set truly believe our own truth without exception. However many in the JWN community believe their wisdom is superior, which makes it more of a threat rather than a liability......heavens Gate11

The WBT$ Disagrees with You.....Jehovah`s Witnesses are "NOT" Free to Think..

Jehovah`s Witnesses are to Obey "ALL" WBT$ Instructions.....Regardless of how WatchTarded they may be..

From the November 15, 2013 Study Edition of the Watchtower..

"At that time, the life-saving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint.

All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not.

(4) Now is the time for any who may be putting their trust in secular education, material things, or human institutions to adjust their thinking.

The elders must stand ready to help any who may now be wavering in their faith."

JW Elders are there to Enforce "ANY" WBT$ Arbitrary WatchTarded Instructions..

Thinking for yourself,is against WBT$ Law..

.........http://www.jokelibrary.net/images/sc_re-church-sp.gifhttp://www.jokelibrary.net/images/sc_re-church-sp.gifhttp://www.jokelibrary.net/images/sc_re-church-sp.gifhttp://www.jokelibrary.net/images/sc_re-church-sp.gif

.................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

To defend the truth of the many doctrines of the Watchtower Corporation one would have to be in agreeing acceptance

that the WTS created most of its doctrines intentionally to promote the proliferation of

its own published literature. A marketing strategy was endeavored together with a self promotion of power

by those select doctrine creators.

Is being obediently servitude to these corrupt religious charlatans being spiritually righteous. ?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Why because we are all free thinking humansand are programmed to accept only our thoughts, and as individuals within our own mind set truly believe our own truth without exception. However many in the JWN community believe their wisdom is superior, which makes it more of a threat rather than a liability.....Heavens Gate11

..............More "NO Free Thought!!" From the WBT$..

...........................................................Listen,Obey and Bend Over..

............................................................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Just one thought again, Defender. Related to that 1969-Awake. Have a look at this:

1Cor 7:25-31

Concerning the Unmarried

25 Now about virgins: I have no command from the Lord, but I give a judgment as one who by the Lord’s mercy is trustworthy. 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 Are you pledged to a woman? Do not seek to be released. Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. 28 But if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this.

29 What I mean, brothers and sisters, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they do not; 30 those who mourn, as if they did not; those who are happy, as if they were not; those who buy something, as if it were not theirs to keep; 31 those who use the things of the world, as if not engrossed in them. For this world in its present form is passing away."

The Bible itself (Paul) was telling the christians in the first century not to marry and have families. The end was supposed to be so close. This was written about 1900 years before that infamous Awake of 1969. It's not difficult to come to some conclusions. ........but it's tragic. Who knows how many of the first christians were fooled by Paul not to have a normal life in stead of waiting for the end of the world. I hope we have learned our lession in our time.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Awake 69:"this corrupt System is due to end in a few years."
    ..Heavensgate:"It was not meant as a literal interpretation..
    People with a clear understanding wouldn’t have bothered with the seminally controversial last portion of that paragraph. 'System is due to end in a few years.' This is obviously an oversight of the writer back then."
    ..I think I understand you here. The Faithful Slave allowed a statement to be published with the wrong wording. They said few when they clearly meant to say in the near but undetermined future. Is that it, in a nutshell?
    Heavensgate: "Is it false? NO. Even Jesus was proclaiming the End Times in his era."..You seem to be making less sense now. Are you saying here that Jesus said the end was going to come within a generation, and then it didn't happen?? Can you explain the comparison to Jesus Christ, please? Thanks for the reply, I really hope you can give a clear explanation of the overlapping generation teaching from the Bible, if you get time to.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

So the instructions in the WT litterature is not to be taken litterary? That sounds interesting. Not getting old in this system was not to be understood in thay way......only as an illustration that the end is/was near? Hmmm, what other instructions are to be seen as illustrations or paraboles?

Heavensgate, you have opened up opportunities for JW to bet much more livberal. The instructions from the "slave" are not to be taken litterary! But....if I were in defendersshoes, I would be a bit sceptic

Carry on, Haven!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit