Woody Allen speaks out

by NewYork44M 131 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DJS
    DJS

Viola,

I remember it well also. It was disgusting that he betrayed his girfriend and partner with her daughter. You can cross out young adult females all you wish. That won't change the truth. I hate pedophiles and chld molesters, probalby more than you. I love facts and fairness a lot more than you. Creep alert? BS. You know nothing of me. Grow up. The world doesn't revolve around your judgments and closed mindedness. And you still haven't told me what Mr. Allen got away with. He likes young adult females. That is his business. None of yours. Cross it out again. Call me names again. That won't change the truth. If you have evidence otherwise, please present it.

Mr. Allen's statement, and the facts, are also compelling. Read some of the analysis of those in this thread. You believe what you wish to believe that supports your tiny little judgmental view of the world. He is still with Soon Yi. She was an adult when all of that transpired. No one forced her into anything. Get over it. As I have stated before, I do not know if he is guilty of molesting Dylan or not. Neither do any of you. Facts please.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Even if he didn't sexual assault Dylan Farrow he's still a douche bag, who got away with things that most normal

person wouldn't because of his celebrity status, power and money.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

my opinion is ...some things need saying, need telling, ie the corruption of the Watchtoer, but this is all specutive and wrong to speculate.

• Violia
    Violia

Even if he didn't sexual assault Dylan Farrow he's still a douche bag, who got away with things that most normal

person wouldn't because of his celebrity status, power and money.

• yes indeed perfect Fink
  • THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Woody Allen and Dylan found happiness together.

Why is that so hard to understand?

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Two people with with press agents that should be focused on gainning our sympathy...propagagonists eith big laywets wanting us to care ....If we dont care its because neither deserved our sympathy and we dont know its specutive...

• steve2
    steve2

The difficulty in bringing Polanski to trial and - eventually his sentencing - was because the crimes of which he was charged occurred in the US, a country other than his own. He was tried and found guilty. That there continued to be trouble bringing him to accountability had more to do with loop holes in inter-country arangements or lack thereof in extraditing individuals.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I think the suggestion that Polanski got away with something also stems from the fact that Hollywood never seemed to drop its support for him. Google "roman polanski hollywood supporters".

• DJS
    DJS
  • adamah
    adamah

Hopefully no one here is deluding themselves into thinking it's going to be solved on JWN, LOL! It reminds me of the film Rashomon, which pointed out how even eyewitnesses to the same event will perceive it quite differently, depending on their cognitive biases.

Since no here is Dylan or Woody, just like the old commercial about how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, "the World may never know"....

Roman Polanski drugged , raped , sodomized and performed other lewd acts on a 13 yr old girl .

Violia said- keep repeating that and maybe the terrible thing he did to this 13 yr old child will finally sink in

All the more inxplicable is why Mia still considers Roman as a friend, and even flew to Europe to testify on his behalf in 2005, since the libel trial couldn't be held in the US due to the outstanding warrant for fleeing the country to avoid prison for rape.

So where's the sense of outrage for Roman's rape victim (Victoria) and her mother, demanding that Roman face justice? Why no concern for past AND potential victims of Roman's pedophilic tendencies?

Not a peep from Mia....

Gentledawn said- And by saying that, I am not pronouncing him as guilty. But who would trust him around their own kids?

Apparently Mia did, since she left Dylan (and the rest of the kids) with Woody at home to "do shopping", some 5 months AFTER Mia found evidence of the affair with Soon Yi.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit