Woody Allen speaks out

by NewYork44M 131 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

What's even more humorous is that DJS keeps harping about 'facts'..and yet, he mentions another 'girl' who was 18 that Woody had a relationship with. Interesting how those facts aren't supported by evidence but by his own words in some way to support Allen - Stacey Nelkin was a 17 year old high school student when Woody Allen had an affair with her. Her words are at the bottom. She was a kid in highschool and he was about 42 years old - if you think that's okay, then it's your right - but don't put her at the possible 'legal' age of consent when she was only 17 and in many States still a minor. For the record Nelkin is not against Allen - just like Roman Polanski's victim is not speaking out against him - I'm just pointing out the facts in Nelkins voice -sw

"

Since the allegations, Allen has vehemently denied any inappropriate behavior, calling the letter "untrue and disgraceful."

Joining Piers Morgan for a live conversation, Nelkin shared details of her own experiences getting caught in between Allen and Farrow, in which the latter's camp encouraged her to turn on her former lover:

"[They] asked if I would testify and admit that I was 15 when we dated, and I said 'no,' because I was not 15. I was 17, 18 and 19, and to me there's a big distinction between that, and I think they were looking for the fact that, you know, 15 is jail bait. Seventeen is a very different story," said Nelkin, who first met Allen on the set of the film “Manhattan." "I would not go along with that, so I think she was trying to create a pattern of, this is a man who looks for young girls and seduces them unwittingly and that's not true. I was very, very much willing to be dating him, I was thrilled."

• Violia
    Violia

CRY TO HEAVEN ( if that t dioesn't do it for you- go ahead and cry like hell)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1IBzc1qV4o

Cry, baby, cry
    Cry, cry to heaven
    Say a prayer and light a candle
    Toll a bell

Cry, baby, cry
    Cry, cry to heaven
    If that doesn't do it for you
    Go ahead, and cry like hell...

Cry, baby, cry
    Cry, cry to heaven
    Storm the castle, stem the tide