Woody Allen speaks out

by NewYork44M 131 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DJS
    DJS

Yes to boundary issues. Agree.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Fink ...but this is Holleywood and these accusations will remain...Hollywood.

By nature as an ordinary man i think Fatfreek205 post ends this thread . Thankyou Fatfreek for your post, it took courage.

• DJS
    DJS

Gentle Dawn illustrates my point. Don't bother to do a bit of research, just make hysterical statements and accusations. An hour of research on this topic would or should have stopped most of these types of comments. Geesh. Enough already. Try not to enter any debate, team, unless you know what you are talking about. And if you don't know what you are talking about (i.e., The Rev), stay out of it. And when you do enter a debate, stick to one thing: the facts.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

DJS..this is a site for people like ME to evaluate a painful desision to leave the W.T.....how can I suceed with that objective when we judce people who are not witneses on there sexual demeanor?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Religious choice shouldn't have an element of concern to the activities of people in the secular world.

As an example an atheist such as myself looks at the irrepressible social behavior of Mr. Allen with detest

and repulsion, equal to those Christian based religious cults where old men choose 14, 15 year old girls as their brides

without any regard or respect to what those girl want or desire.

• Violia
    Violia

Woody Allen is f**king creepy dirty old man who likes little girls. Gross. I have not watched anything he has done since he married his step daughter. he and Roman Polanski are just being given a pass b/c they are famous.

• steve2
    steve2

To be clear: Roman Polanski - who Mia Farrow described as one of her best friends even after his conviction - was prosecuted and found guilty as charged. He did not get a pass.

• DJS
    DJS

Viola,

Clearly you haven't read a damn thing. Or you have and your ability to make congitive, rational decisions is broken. Roman Polanski got a 14 year old girl drunk and had sex with her. Mr. Allen, unless you know otherwise, has had relationships with two (we know of) adult females of their own volition, one of which he has been married to for a long time. So what did he get away with? And please stop calling 18-21 year old females children or making them out to be victims. Society rarely if ever has such empathy for males of the same age, and yet science attests that females mature physically, emotionally and psychologically years before males.

Mr. Allen has done some unethical things, the only one of which I can think is having a relationship with an adult Soon Yi, who was the child of his girlfriend. Jerry Springer stuff. Not Polanski stuff. Now again. Just what did he get away with?

• Violia
    Violia

To be clear: Roman Polanski - who Mia Farrow described as one of her best friends even after his conviction - was prosecuted and found guilty as charged. He did not get a pass.

really, he left the states and can't return . he has continued to make millions on movies shown in USA and is living a great life. he got a f"ing pass.

just keep repeating,

Roman Polanski drugged , raped , sodomized and performed other lewd acts on a 13 yr old girl .

keep repeating that and maybe the terrible thing he did to this 13 yr old child will finally sink in

or maybe not. lots of supporters for child rapists, after all they are stars

• DJS
    DJS

He was found gulity; a foreign country, out of the control of the U.S., will not extradite him. The only pass is the lack of sending him back by the Swiss or wherever he is now. Do you think the U.S. should send Ms. Knox back to Italy?

We don't have to keep repeating anything, dear. We agree with you on Mr. Polanski. That has not a damn thing to do with Mr. Allen. Grow up. Buy a clue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit