Woody Allen speaks out

by NewYork44M 131 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Primo Levi...

• Violia
    Violia

I hate to waste a Tim Minchin video here, , but this one is perfect. look up the Pope song .com/watch?v=rTIorwtJbhE

not linking directly to the video as the language is bad but so is the subject. well it links no matter what I do song just take a listen but we forewarned.

warning. Lots of bad words but message is

F**K you if you protect kiddie F**kers.

W Allen is a creep who has proved he likes little girls ( that he is related to ).

• DJS
    DJS

I wouldn't have done what he did. I believe child mostesters are horrific people and should be dealt with accordingly. But I would like the legal process to decide. Not jaundiced closed minded judgmental idiots.

Soon Yi was an adult. So was the other young woman he dated. And he wasn't related to Soon Yi, a point which has been made repeatedly in this OP or which you could have found by 5 minutes of googling. Youn googled the pope song, obviously because it met with your narrow minded, judgmental view of the world. Try googling things you don't agree with and actually learn something. Keep showing your ignorance. If he likes young ADULT females that is nobody's business. Not yours. Not mine. Not the worlds. It is not illegal, nor immoral. Get over it. Or not. Your ignorance helps my case.

• Gentledawn
    Gentledawn

Clearly you haven't read a damn thing. Or you have and your ability to make congitive, rational decisions is broken.

Gentle Dawn illustrates my point. Don't bother to do a bit of research, just make hysterical statements and accusations. An hour of research on this topic would or should have stopped most of these types of comments. Geesh. Enough already. Try not to enter any debate, team, unless you know what you are talking about. And if you don't know what you are talking about (i.e., The Rev), stay out of it. And when you do enter a debate, stick to one thing: the facts.

I wouldn't have done what he did. I believe child mostesters are horrific people and should be dealt with accordingly. But I would like the legal process to decide. Not jaundiced closed minded judgmental idiots.

Attacking other commenters in this thread does nothing to advance discussion (see: ad hominem fallacy - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem).

My points in the previous reply are valid, noted and researched. That whole stanford "prison guards, inmates" experiment all those decades ago backs up my premise: people in power will rule over the ones underneath them, and will abuse it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

It's a known FACT.

DJS, you're acting belligerent and verbally abusive. And quite frankly, I don't appreciate it at all.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

I Am ...read FATFREAKKd post on page 3 of this topic...gee this is crap, judging a man on .....this site stands for and represents something...gee i say its wrong " guilty or innocent" to judge a man with out ....this is wrong and i think its wrong....this is a terrible crime and to speculate is wrong....its not even J.W related?

• Gentledawn
    Gentledawn

If he likes young ADULT females that is nobody's business. Not yours. Not mine. Not the worlds. It is not illegal, nor immoral. Get over it. Or not. Your ignorance helps my case.

The age difference isn't the point. The age difference isn't the point. The age difference isn't the point.

Did it sink in yet? Because the AGE DIFFERENCE ISN'T THE POINT.

Seriously.

It's the fact that their (Woody Allen and Soon-Yi) roles were unequal (hence why the example of teacher-student; cop-criminal; and prison guard -inmates was used in a previous reply of mine) BEFORE their "romantic" (i.e.sexual) relationship started that is the problem. And that goes to precedent: He's done it before.

And by saying that, I am not pronouncing him as guilty. But who would trust him around their own kids? Dylan popping up in the early 1990s, making her claims against him seem pretty credible when viewed thru the lens of what he's already done to her sister.

• Violia
    Violia

As Talesin Botr said, many of us were around when the story about W Allen and his step daughter first occured . We remember it all. It is disgusting.

If he likes young ADULT females that i underage girls/barely legal that he is related /it s nobody's business. Not yours. Not mine. Not the worlds. It is not illegal, nor immoral. Get over it. Or not. Your ignorance helps my case.

wow DJS, creep alert.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Gentle dawn you make some great points but far more negative is allowing our thinking to become subversant to a posters opinion....who are they to JUDGE?

This post is everything i left the witnesses for judgementalisam....

• Violia
    Violia

We are talking about this issue b/c

Dylan and W.Allen have put their stories out in the public eye. Allen's has been in the public eye for years and many of us recall the disgusting details.

If something becomes public, folks are going to have opinions.

My judgment of W. Allen is mine and we are not in a JC meeting.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It is not illegal, nor immoral.

Weird statement to make being that most people think a 57 year old man chasing after teenagers is morally

repulsive and inappropriate.

Personalty I think Allen exploited his position as being a respected adult, with notable money and celebrity

stature to manipulatively use on that young impressionable girl.

Does anyone think that if she add first started into a relationship with a person of her own age group

that she would revert to dating someone who was 40 years older than herself ???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit