Elders’ School 2013: Model Judicial Committee Videos and messages from the GB

by hildebrando 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

OK, these gotta' be available in English! Anyone?

• losingit
    losingit

You guys would die over how crazy this video is. Makes me sick! The commentary below details the manipulation of the elders to bring a decision to disfellowship. Im sorry, but ifyou're an elder or ever were-- how can u deal with knowing you nflicyed so much manipulation?

Too many nasty horrible memories of the kingdom hall comes to mind by watching this video. Just the room with the map, the chairs, copy machne, the library-- jus horrible . Hopefully someone here can take thetime to.translate.

The pinky ring, ugh! At least the Pope lead an nteresting life!

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

How is the Economy in Chile, Argentina and Brazil are faltering badly, is Chile still the strongest and most conservative Economy of South America? Hope the crisis does not spread any more than it has to, take care and thank you for this great video mi Hermano!

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Perhaps the Pinky ring is a "secret" membership sign to the Religous Order of Whatever - like the Masonic handshake

All the corporate plushness - the Beeg paintings the woodwork - I can just see the Christ flaunting his ego in this manner ?!

ITs so good to be off the Body and not have the pressure of playing dodgems with al this stuff.

btw Who viewing this thread is from South Africa? The Mother city??

• smiddy
    smiddy

OK , I`m not interested in a poor translation into english of this video , is R.R.`s translation an accurate translation ? If not , I will wait for a better translation. I found it hard to decipher and make much sencse of it all . Is it just me ?

smiddy

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Pink is so Gay.

• Listener
    Listener

There was some talk over a year ago about the elders having to attend a special meeting and they would be presented with video's/demonstrations about their disfellowshipping views. It was stated that the org. would be encouraging the elders to take a much firmer stand and be less forgiving. It is hard to follow the translation above but it appears that this is what the GB are saying.

Rather than using 'a magnifying glass' to search for repentance the elders are to look for reasons to demonstrate that the repentance is false.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

A Cult getting harsher in its dealings with its adherents, selling urban property and heading for the Compound in the Hills, I wonder whats next ?

Koolaid anyone ?

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Marked

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Really need the English versions of these videos, or an accurate re-translation back to English subtitles. Looks like amazing stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit