Elders’ School 2013: Model Judicial Committee Videos and messages from the GB

by hildebrando 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hildebrando
    hildebrando

For the first time, we’ve accessed to audiovisual material in Spanish, regarding the elders’ schools. Here is a video of a dramatization of a Model Judicial Committee, in addition to Lett’s introduction (speaking with strange gestures) and comments from Anthony Morris III:

http://hildeydesa.blogspot.com/2014/02/escuela-de-ancianos-2013-videos-de.html

• Comatose
    Comatose

Wow nice gestures weirdo! lol

Anyone translate this?

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Wow. Wish this was in English

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

I can translate it for you, allow me some time to catch the nuances.

"This video should be treated very seriously. To begin with, it must be assumed that if the organization is giving directions make judicial committees 'with apples', even making a video, it is clear that the oral or written statement on the matter has been considered insufficient... to complement it with this type of material. I.e., the elderly do not follow these procedures. For example, that give readings to the brother who has confessed, never saw that it did. The same goes for that meeting model where the body of elders gather to manage the Committee. The Service Committee (and mostly still body of elders Coordinator) is usually to decide which elderly people will form part of the Committee, as well as its President. It is very rare that Coordinator ask candidates of the body of elders to run the Committee, as well as a President and put to the vote the names of prospects: what always happens is that he appoints them. There are many elderly people who never participate in these decisions and hear an expulsion with publishers when the notice is given. The reality is that this kind of decisions are taken between four walls, and friends and relatives of the 'sinner' are appointed in this way to meet these cases with a high rate of acquittal. All this with the approval of the Superintendents of circuit, considered the congregations to work more quickly (without so long and so many meetings) with one or two dominant elderly.

"Clearly the Organization seeks to counteract the tremendous power they have the Service Committees and in particular the Coordinator of the body of elders, here it is simply presiding over the meeting to appoint the members of the Judicial Committee without participating in the same, because the elderly did not choose to. It also marginalizes a elder too close with the family of the 'sinner' without major problems ... far cry from the reality, since much dissent produces this kind of affairs among the elderly, to the extent that some are sometimes supporters to make committee while others do not, by interests affective, family or economic! No surprise that the Coordinator thank you serve in a body of elders so ideally harmonious."

"

Another thing that the organization seeks to stop is that committees don't end up in too many acquittals. There are elders seeking thousands of sneaky ways to avoid judicial measures... and those are the ones with the singer voice today... After a brief look of the subject, give an acquittal... However, the video instructs take care of details so trivial as calling from the Kingdom Hall so you hear no one... Or arrive half an hour before the appointment with the wrongdoer to prepare for the hearing." "Now, seeing the issues beyond the procedures, the Organization wishes to be the elderly may be very subtle to deal with. Nothing to accuse, or rebuke, or pillar in the falsehoods: always have to be 'fools' even though they are lying. But beyond the 'kindness' artificial, i drew attention as explained the old golden rule: 'sin never commits only once'. The elderly, do not go and tell him that immediately to the 'sinner', but that will make the stupid to the person that creates that is fooling the elders, and they are responsibly give a coherent version. Once you have enough inconsistencies your story, you are ready to be expelled: will you be? Just a week ago? It is not known as soon a pregnancy ... In two months? What with the blatant of the girl? 'Two or three times ... The week! (Could be the day ... ) On the other hand, this Committee has a friendliness model to the sinner: he was not asked what kind of sex had (as many elderly are accustomed)... The unnatural sex could be an aggravating factor more!" "The boy also lied when he said that he had not cultivated a relationship with your partner... everything by disobeying the advice of elders! You did not read the task given to it by the elderly... And the latest is concerned is the Lord's and ask forgiveness... took 2 months to confess! And it did just that the girl was pregnant... but it had followed with your feast, forgiveness 'malfeasance'... Only his family and friends of the Congregation, is concerned and if you have to marry the girl or not...

When humiliating out as elders deliberate, is portrayed very well: suggests the 'sinner' you turn on the light so that it is comfortable... And then, an old man wants to give absolution moved by emotions and because the 'sinner' said that it would stop having sex with the girl... You want to lengthen things with more hearings (typical procedure to protect someone who 'deserves' to be expelled, as they are with magnifying glass look for any hint of 'repentance' according to procedures). However, in the video of the governing body what matters is what the book of elders... On that basis it is convinced the merciful old and it was decided to eject, respecting the formalities: it tells what you can do in the Congregation, the steps still to be restored and... the 7 days for appeal, right rarely informed...

The saddest thing of all is how is attributed to the 'Holy Spirit' the 'analytical' questions, assuming that she is they have come to mind almost miraculously... when in fact, they have been so studied as everything that appears in this video. However, to pretend 'spontaneity' to prove guilt, the 'sinner', to overestimate the 'wisdom' of the elderly, attributes it to God, and thus (not by action of the spirit, but by mere tactics of manipulation) is 'soft' enough to confess everything. But already too late: her tears are in vain. I had to have confessed everything from the beginning. He hid things (such as the elders hide their 'wisdom' is not divine, but this source...) and therefore will be banned.

If the Holy Spirit of truth directed these hearings, it would issue accurate divine failures as the supposed gave Pedro concerning Ananias and Sapphira. Appeal, books with instructions, or schools, or these videos would not... There would be no concern for the impartiality of the elders who 'serve' in a Committee, nor would be emphasis on feelings not interfere, nor nor would you believe the 'sinner' (without being certain) that God influences the minds of the elderly through the Holy Spirit who extracts or bring out his confession...

What do you think?

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

This is using Google's Translator, you can touch up the words I missed in the first attempt but I think you will get the gist of their argument. It amazing how the different translators work and than the person who is fluent in a language can clean up or ask what important things we missed, they are running scared the video make's me feel that way, how about you?

"

This video must be treated very seriously. To begin, we must start from the basis that if the Organization is giving directions to do Judiciary Committees "with apples" to making a video, it is clear that the oral statement or written about it has been considered insufficient ... to complement it with this type of material. Ie the elderly NOT follow these procedures.For example, to give readings that the brother who has confessed, I never saw it done.Same with the model where the meeting of elders meets to manage the committee.Generally the Service Committee (and sometimes still Coordinator of elders) who decides what elders serve on the board and its chairman. It is rare that the Coordinating ask candidates to run eldership Committee, and a president and a vote on the names of the prospects: What always happens is that he designates. There are many elderly people who never participate in these decisions and they find out Expulsion with publishers when the announcement is made. The reality is that this kind of decisions are made between four walls, and friends and relatives of the "sinner" are so designated to handle these cases with a high rate of acquittal. All this with the approval of the Circuit Overseers, who believe that congregations operate more nimbly (without so many long meetings) with one or two dominant elderly. Clearly the Organization seeks to counter the tremendous power that the Service Committee and in particular the Coordinator of elders, which is seen here only chairing the meeting to nominate the members of the Judicial Committee not participate in it, because the elderly do not elect him.

An old man too close with the family of "sinner" is also marginalizes without problems ... which is far from reality, as much dissension produce this kind of issues among the elderly, to the extent that some supporters are sometimes committee while others do not, affective interests, family or economic! No wonder the Coordinator thank serve on a board of elders so ideally harmonious ... Another thing that the Organization seeks to stop is that the committees do not end in too many acquittals. There are elders seeking thousand subterfuges to avoid legal action ...and those are the ones calling the shots today ... After a cursory glance of the case, to an acquittal ... However, the video directs care for such minute details as calling from the Kingdom Hall not listen to anyone ... Or arrive half an hour before the appointment with the wrongdoer to prepare for the hearing ... Now, looking at issues beyond the procedures, the organization wants the elderly to treat very subtle. Nothing accuse, nor reproach, nor catch the falsehoods: they must always be "fools" even if you are lying. But beyond the artificial "kindness", I noticed how the old rule of thumb is explained: "He never commits sin only once." The elderly, do not go and tell immediately that "sinner" but fools are made to believe that the person is cheating the elderly, and is unconcerned for a coherent version. Once you have enough inconsistencies his story is ready to be expelled: Once? Just a week ago? It is not known as early pregnancy ... In two months? With the sassy girl? "Two or three times" ... A week!(Could it be a day ...) Furthermore, the Committee has a model kindness to sinners: They did not ask what kind of sex he had (like many elderly usually) ... The unnatural sex could be an aggravating more! The guy also lied when he said he had not cultivated a relationship with your partner ... All for disobeying the advice of the elders! He did not read the task that gave the elderly ...And the last thing is concerned it is of the Lord and ask forgiveness ... It took you two months to confess! And he did just that the girl was pregnant ... but would have continued with their feast, sorry "wrongdoing" ... Only concerned family and friends of the congregation, and whether to marry the girl or not ...

The humiliating moment while leaving the elderly deliberate, is portrayed very well: He suggests that the "sinner" to turn on the light to keep you comfortable ... And then, an old man wants to give absolution moved by emotions and that the "sinner" said it would stop having sex with the girl .. Want to stretch things more hearings (typical to protect someone who according to procedures "should" be expelled procedure, because it is searching with magnifying glass any hint of "repentance"). However, in the video of the Governing Body that matters is what the book says elderly ... On that basis convinces the old man decides to expel merciful and respecting the formalities: You are told what you can still do in the congregation, the steps to be restored and ... 7 days to appeal, right rarely reported ... The saddest thing of all is how it is attributed to "holy spirit" questions "analytical", assuming you have come to mind almost miraculously ... when in fact, have been studied as everything that appears in this video. However, to pretend "spontaneity" to prove guilt, the "sinner" to overestimate the "wisdom" of the elderly, the attributes to God, and so (not by action of the spirit, but by mere manipulation tactic) is sufficiently "soft" to confess EVERYTHING. But it's too late: Her tears are in vain. EVERYTHING had to be confessed at the outset. Hid things (such as the elderly will hide your "wisdom" is not divine, but this source ...) and so will be expelled. If the holy spirit of truth directed these hearings emit divine judgments as accurate supposed Pedro gave about Ananias and Sapphira. They could not appeal or instruction books, no schools, no these videos .... There would be no concern about the fairness of the elders who "served" in a committee, nor emphasis would be given in that feelings do not interfere, nor would have you believe the "sinner" (without being certain) that God influences the minds elderly through the Holy Spirit to "facilitate" his confession ... What do you think? Posted by Hildebrand at 4:37 EmailThis BlogThisShare to TwitterShare to Facebook Tags: Anthony Morris III , Judicial Committee , Governing Body , Theocratic School , Expulsion , Christian Sexual Morality , Stephen Lett

9 reviews:

1. Monty Mole February 3, 2014 9:08

Hilde thank you very much, and wanted to see this video posted on the internet, so everyone can see, most of the WT confidential, judicial committees in the open, so we saved to go to nursing school. Kind regards.

2. Alberto Pérez February 3, 2014, 12:03 PM

unanimity in the body too many homes, many seniors to choose (as in many congregations there are only three seniors). Fully agree with your reflection on the operation of the Holy Spirit. Too precautions if actually outside the spirit who decides.

3. Alberto Pérez February 3, 2014, 12:12 PM

Another cosideration more,
      usually in schools of nursing what is intended with this video, it was represented by siblings attending the school were preparing a demonstration. Needless to say, many of these demonstrations not faithfully kept the outline provided by the Watchtower. They were doing many "mistakes". So the WT homogeneity is guaranteed. Good contribution, Hilde, thanks to all involved. Incidentally, can we echo these? greetings

4. max February 3, 2014 12:35

Dear Hildebrand, Very grateful for this information you posted! Max

5. Anonymous February 3, 2014, 13:23

I saw this video in school McD weekend (as would the witty JHK). SC In Spain they bring the past visits, and are discussed with the board of elders at the weekly meeting with them, now many libraries kingdom halls have large flat screens. Since I saw it I thought it interesting to make it public. I have been a pleasant surprise. Bravo for the brave who have infiltrated and Hildebrand and other herbs for having hung. Unfortunately I have served on many committees, and I am ashamed for it and yeah yeah basically the procedure is that of the staging. It is true and I have lived very closely to the selection of some judicial committees has been behind the body of elders, three eat it stewed and then inform the body of elders and if it has the placet of the SC's other old people are silent, this is usually done when the "sinner-a" son-in of an elder to the SC to protect, process which otherwise is approved by the branch by that which in certain circumstances blah blah blah. Finally note that mercy, given a chance, is absent in this dramatization. Wonder what would happen if you decide not eject? Would not it be better to show leniency in the first instance? There would be opportunity to apply penalty if I were to incur evil. Who hurt benevolence? The individual?? I do not think many expelled reoffend To the congregation?Are accustomed to swallow Is the fear of losing the Holy Spirit? How much unbiblical behavior overlaps and overlaps simultánemante judicial committees. One of my conclusions is that they love to bully staff.

6. Anonymous February 3, 2014, 15:10

I'm impressed! Thanks Hilde, this blog is a feast not only for the information that you make available but also make it possible to share such interesting views like Anonymous February 3 13:23. Delighted with your comments so successful. Follow this noble work.

7. Emir Fregoso February 3, 2014, 16:03

I was in school, was supposed to expel a brother, you're "killing" in the sense that if you come Armageddon and the person is expelled will be destroyed.
      But to my surprise me how elders committee to reach joking during the deliberation of the accused.
      assumes no what this is life or death?
      Shortly after going to school, I got to be with old men you could say a "pre-legal committee, bombarding a sister questions, one front 3 elderly late at night at the Kingdom Hall.
      At 4 months that waives an elder with just one year of being, fortunately I did not touch any judiciary committee.
      in the video clearly shows the ligerez to give the matter unanimous decision at the end and all home happy.

8. Anonymous February 3, 2014, 16:40

Hilde you a One hundred sacastes your and you coloborador, remember seeing it last year, the Elders moyoria pensaton that were passed. Especially as paint Elderly Brother.were being taught the U. Video also here S how bend a legal committee, we visit this month then I say it is the same .. The Anonymous ..

9. miker February 3, 2014, 16:42

I think this procedure is now open to EVERYONE for ALL to see, is a major blow.
      wish to highlight the 3rd BUM histrionics on the first video.
      Such walked and mastery of camera ... great! Note that is as true as a ticket leather.
      says ... I love it when "Remember who have been appointed by ES" ... Oh yeah?
      Like EL?? lol, well ... This theme is good, because it shows you pose ... the written rules do not work. The Caudillismo (in the Chilean "acabronamiento") BOSS of the tribe, is TOTAL.
      Lets be honest, there are "old" and "elders" ... are those who have the upper hand and the other types without power or importance. This instruction is to balance the power in a way that matches all other .... thing that ever happened in the history of the Church. Awwww as technology has advanced! from Paul's letters, you then fakes in his name put into the canon, and now videos!! Yeeeahhh. FEAR, remains the quintessential motivator. Fear to act or not to act, afraid to do or not do ... fear, panic, scare .... and especially the strength of ghostly ethereal "force field" divine.
      ... As I see it I wonder if the principle BUM PARASITE believes what he says .. and reply me ... those useless no longer believe in anything.

• Londo111
    Londo111

This needs media attention!

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

They need Psychiatric help, how come we never saw all this garbage before freaks cast their stumbling blocks before us? It's material like the Elder Videos that show we are not wrong to have left the Cult, why are we allowed to see the fake religion while Millions are stuck obvlious to their lies and High Group Mind Control?

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

I did a very poor job translating this article, it takes time and that's why I did a cheap translation. Translating is not easy when your mind is on other real-time JW wicked actions, it sicken's my heart knowing innocent people are offering up intimate details about sins that are best left for a Catholic Priest.

Hilde, Eres de Hildebrando Mexico? Ud todavia asistia en la congregacion Espanol?

Puede ud distribuir mi cuento de mi mamacita y su lucha contra Cancer y la reaccion de los ancianos de la Congregacion. El Saloon de Reino es una lugar muy Cerdito y la falta de amor es terible! Tenemos que ayudar otras personas que son ciegos por que no quieren pensar en religiones alternativas. Lo siento, no traducir mucha Espanol porque Estoy estudiando la languaje de los Chinos, Mandarino. Gracias por sus videos, que ricas!

• trujw
    trujw

I like his pinky ring. Didn't a couple of the GB have them on for the annual talk. Whats up with that. No tight pants but we love our pinky rings.

• hildebrando
    hildebrando

Hello RottenRiley!

I am from Chile, "la tierra de los zorzales y los rojos copihues", but I can help you with your story.

¡Thanks for your translation!

Regards!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit