Elders’ School 2013: Model Judicial Committee Videos and messages from the GB

by hildebrando 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82

I can see him in the Elder's room, tight lipped, refusing to answer questions out of guilt and fear, and feelings of utter worthlessness. I am sure he was judged as unrepentant. He was such a danger that Df'ing was the only loving thing to do.

Yeah, multiply that by a few thousand per year....year after year after decade after decade.....

And even that's not enough, so the WTS sends out COs with a video showing just how merciless to be.

• Londo111
    Londo111

These videos need to be downloaded somewhere before the Watchtower comes and shuts it down. Then this needs to be sent to the media somehow.

• Watchtower-Free
  • hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

EXCEPTION:

If the repeated sin over a long period is child molesting. Then a whole new set of rules is brought in to demonise the victim, and protect the reputation of the Witchtower babble and trash sucks - ciety

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They will not get that kind of details from me. Rather, they might just find themselves having something like Silver Bells going through their heads during the middle of summer--hopefully, making it worse for them come Christmas time. Not to mention, so many LED lights going that they are going to be having bad dreams about it 20 years from now, or even into their next lifetimes. Not nearly as exciting as a fornication hearing--I told them that they would run into bad luck for driving the opposite sex away from me, but they thought joke-hova would protect them. And I don't care how little it takes to make those witlesses sick with Christmas decorations, nor do I care about its being the middle of summer and that it will make it worse when things start going up in December (or, I hope next year, October or November to give them something to whine about that they are going up earlier every year).

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

i am so happy this video is out. It shows what a kangaroo court it is.

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

Would be interesting to know how these videos leaked out, not many have access to them, only some Bethel heavies I suppose.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Since the CO had the password for these, perhaps it came from a Spanish-speaking CO which wouldn’t be unheard of. For example, there have been former COs posting here.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Some sick sh!t!

This is what you do to watch the videos:

1. Play video

2. Enable cc (Closed Caption)

3. Select "Translate Captions" and then select language (English)

Your video will play with synched English subtitles. Not the original, and sometimes comically inaccurate, but pretty good for people (like me) whose Spanish vocabulary consists of less than 20 words...

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

^wow didn't know that was possible!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit