Elders’ School 2013: Model Judicial Committee Videos and messages from the GB

by hildebrando 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

JW Gone Bad - "Bottom line is-plan how seeing more across-the-board disfellowshippings in the 100,000+ congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses in the days, weeks and months to come due to this video!"

I've said this before, but I firmly believe that on some level, the WTS wants to pare the R&F down to a more managable size.

The heirarchy has seen the writing on the wall and concluded that if they can excercise control over the means and speed of the decline, they'll keep their power base and lifestyle intact.

Let's face it; it's a lot easier to ride herd on a million or so hard-core loyalists than it is on eight million burned-out fence sitters.

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

Anyone find the english version yet? I searched youtube but I couldn't find anything. I tried changing the caption but it only allows spanish captions.

• kjg132
    kjg132

marking

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/be-obedient-and-decisive-governing-body-instructions-to-elders-leaked-on-youtube

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

For the first time, we’ve accessed to audiovisual material in Spanish, regarding the elders’ schools. Here is a video of a dramatization of a Model Judicial Committee, in addition to Lett’s introduction (speaking with strange gestures) and comments from Anthony Morris III:

http://hildeydesa.blogspot.com/2014/02/escuela-de-ancianos-2013-videos-de.html

The videos have been ZAPPED! Copyright claim of WTS.

• Watchtower-Free
  • valkyrie
  • valkyrie
    valkyrie

That suicidal widow video... what a head-shaker!

Near the end, an elder says:

"God's Word is alive and, in effect, adapts to our changing circumstances..."

Is this the first open admission that they can shape the Bible to say... whatever they need it to say?

• shadow
    shadow

Watched the suicide video. I suppose it was intended to show one bad response and one good one. Both were pathetic. In both the elders are essentially preaching to her without talking to her about what steps she has taken or what a typical day in her life is like. Absolute zero on practical help. Neither made an offer to continue support in a meaningful way. Just made the elders feel like they did their duty in about 10 minutes. No suggestion that it might be clinical depression and need some professional help.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I wanted to thank everyone who had a part in making these elder Judicial Committee videos available in english.

GB member Lett in his video put an issue to rest that has been discussed in the past as to whether WT teachers elders are appointed by Holy Spirit or not and what part Holy Spirit, if any, plays in these appointments.

For you JW apologists who make excusses for the many and plentiful sorry examples of elders in the 110,000+ congregations by saying that they are appointed by imperfect men (I might add that a high percentage of these elders have proven failures as fathers and husbands) take note of GB member Lett's comment in the early part of his video:

'However, never forget that you are appointed by holy spirit and that same force will supply your needs as you give your all in behalf of the sheep’

I'll have to agree with you apologists on this one. I doubt it seriously if the Holy Spirit is anywhere near the GB conference room when they meet every Wednesday to discuss WT stuff! Bro. Lett is just blowing a lot of hot air out of his big mouth when he makes the above statement!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit