Hubby's Exited

by jgnat 120 Replies latest members private

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

Good luck. I hope this is the start of something beautiful for you both. It;s always great to be on the same path with your partner. Happy Trails

• adamah
    adamah

Kudos, jgnat! Slow and steady does the trick, huh?

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

I am so thrilled for you jgnat! Your patience and tact come through in all of your comments here on the board so I can see why of all people you could help make this happen. I wish you many happy jw-free years together :)

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Slow and steady, wins the race!

I am so very happy for you both!

LoisLane

PS (((Hugs))) lol

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

Congrats! You give the rest of us hope.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Woke up and read this in bed, what a great way to start the week! Every happiness to you and your husband jgnat x

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Wow, great job, your husband is lucky to have you.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

jgnat; i've been reading your posts since you joined. I Have much respect for you. yes it takes years for a died in the blue jw to see who really LOves them. hold your course it working... I also went 15-20 years with my jw dad not talking to me much. But I held stedfast and would not bend. thankfully in the last year my dad has come around and now we get along pretty well. it's a hard fight , but you have the will to finish up what you started years ago... STEADY AS THEY GO.

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

That is great news! You have so much patience. My husband was a born in of 58 years when 18 months ago I started my research and I was able to get him to read COC and that did it for him plus he read so many of the other books and Steve Hassens books. We were also on anti depressants for years and both of us are off them.

Keep up the good work and hopefully he will find a great hobby to get involved with. Hubby plays the guitar and writes songs so he joined some Meet up groups that play music and he has been having a great time.

• humbled
    humbled

Jgnat,

It must have been hard not to do cart-wheels! Good, good, good for you! He will need a lot of "nursing" won't he? You know so well from this forum how hard it is to find your footing even if you do walk away. But I am sure you will be steady on with him as you have been.

Maeve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit