Hubby's Exited

by jgnat 120 Replies latest members private

• Heaven
    Heaven

Just saw this. Am very happy for you jgnat! I am hoping he is out for good.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Just saw this topic and am elated like everyone. It is now up to 1975 views. Is there any significance there? :)

Jgnat, four questions: Has your husband ever viewed any of your posts? Does he realize how prolific you are here? (and for nearly 12 years) Does he even know that JWN exists? Did he join JWN yet?

Len

• suavojr
    suavojr

I just noticed this thread and I want to thank you for the inspiration and also the good advise that you give to others. So is your husband aware of TTATT yet?

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Hi Jgnat, me too!! Thanks for all you do!! Thank you for everything!!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Wonderful news.

I'm so glad I decided to stop in today.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Wonderful news (sorry I wasn't posting when this first came up)! I've admired your posts since I re-joined and love yoru level-headedness and humor. Hope all is still progressing!

• TheListener
    TheListener

Just saw this JGnat. I am really happy for you and your husband! Congratulations to you both!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oops, just checking in. To answer FatFreek, yes, hubby is aware if JWN. He calls you all my "chat bunnies". Simon nearly squeaked when I told him. I think hubby is only subliminally aware of my particular influence in the XJW community. Once in a while I tell him an "I am in love with a JW" or an "Abusive Witness spouse, crappy Elder advice" story and he usually howls in horror. Sometimes his advice is the same as mine.

Has he ever read or posted? Over my shoulder to comment on a sports team or to find literature.

• Heaven
    Heaven

jgnat said: He calls you all my "chat bunnies"

This is completely accurate in my case as I was born in The Year of the Rabbit.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I mistakenly think you are telling us your husband is excited every time I see this. Keep wanting to say, too much information.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit