Hubby's Exited

by jgnat 120 Replies latest members private

• jgnat
    jgnat

No kidding! I'll hold off on passing on your congrats just yet, as he's still acting like a whipped dog. It feels like a failure to him.

I can afford to be patient, as my eggs are all dried up. I've got time on my hands! I have deep sympathy for exiting Witnesses who are also young parents.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh! I forgot another factor. I'd convinced hubby to finally wean himself off anti-depressants. He DOES NOT have a chronic mental health condition, so I felt safe asking him to quit the pills. Guess what? He couldn't tolerate the meetings without them!

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

All the best to him, and to you both. That is great news.

• Oneoutallout
    Oneoutallout

That is fantastic!! Wishing you every happiness for the future.

• Comatose
    Comatose

This so amazing. Great news! Congrats JG!!!!! Funny and sad idea about coming off meds. Sad but true. funny too lol

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

After twelve years, hubby has finally exited the Witnesses.....Jgnat

...................Your Hubby Has Exited The Witnesses??!!..

...................http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Sebastian-Omg-Jaw-Drop-In-The-Little-Mermaid.gif

..............................That Totally Surprized Me..

........................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Wonderful news!

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Wahoo!

Let's see... I'm on track save for...

• A two-year stint in a remote community with limited exposure to the meetings.

Where the heck was that... Korea? *sigh*

WARMEST CONGRATULATIONS, JGNAT!!!! I'm excited for all the possibilities your future may hold. :)

• LV101
    LV101

jgnat - So happy for you and husband! Did you study Hassan's books? No need to reply - just enjoy your success - impressive!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Wow, congrats!!!

Whenever there is a new poster here on JWN I hope that it's one of my children ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit