NASA Identifies The Hand of God

by Perry 92 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cantleave
    cantleave

Haven't seen this poster "Perry" before but he has a lot of posts and joined years ago...

Someone needs a maths lesson (2014 - 2001 = 13 years)

But yeah, Perry has some Bat Crap Crazy views.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

cantleave - What? You don't believe?

I wonder if there's a cock of god up ther e? It rains so much you'd think there was.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Punky if there is a god, he constantly pisses on mankind

• adamah
    adamah

Glad said-

Well now that we have found god's hand we can start looking for the rest of him; that is if anyone has a few hundred thousand years to spare.

Already done, since as the Bible says, "ask and ye shall receive".

In fact, a few "God's eyes" have been found:

(God seems to be developing a cataract, with definite signs of 'nuclear sclerosis', and looks to have an old corneal infection with scarring, likely herpetic with signs of neovasularization.)

Another eye photo:

(That shows a DENSE cataract, possibly with a vitreous hemmorage going on.... That's an eye that just doesn't see well, if at all....)

NASA astronomers hypothesize God may have blown Himself up in the Big Bang explosion (an experiment gone awry?), since the eyes are LIGHT YEARS apart from each other and in different parts of the Universe, and quite far from the hand, and none of the disembodied body parts show any signs of activity or life....

Adam

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

The eye and the brain are incredibly good at pattern-matching and at seeing and making connections between seemingly random data...even when the data actually IS RANDOM. Ergo, sometimes we see what we want to see.

Examples:

• Flying saucer photo from 1960s believed to THIS DAY by some to be proof was prooved to be a pie tin tossed in the air.

• A satellite photo of the martian surface showed a face, PROOF that the little green mars men were trying to communicate with us. When the same spot was later viewed from another angle the "face" was a completely unrecognizable pile of rocks.

• Crop circles, proved to be done by a farmer with a simple homemade device.

• Jesus' face in a tortilla, grilled cheese sandwich, et al.

On and on it goes. And I believe in a higher power personally but these silly photos do not prove anything at all.

• adamah
    adamah

BTW, those two "eye" photos I posted above are of the same galaxy, only one is rotated slightly differently (90 degrees) from the other. Note that all such images are subject to different coloration being rendered, due to the use of computer techniques to convert the x-ray data into simulated-color images....

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

OMG looky what I found....

The WANG of GOD !

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

Lollllll!!!!

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

The WANG of GOD !

---

God is Chinese ?