NASA Identifies The Hand of God

by Perry 92 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

occasionally Jesus shows up in a sandwich too....must be nice to have so much free time...

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

And the award for best reply in 2014 goes to Twitch....

we peaked early this year!

• adamah
    adamah

Here's a good one:

This summer, Jacob Simmons and Gentry Lee Sutherland came home to find the face of Jesus burned into a Wal-Mart receipt. Perhaps it is Jesus recognizing that Wal-Mart can save you more than he can?

Jesus appears in condensation:

This is not a perpetual image, but Jesus keeps appearing on this man's truck window every morning. There's even a poll, where 61% of respondents agreed with the obvious truth that one of the Almighty's top concerns everyday is manipulating condensation to look like Him.

• Perry
    Perry

So, then, how do you explain that the vast majority of humans, despite their prayers and faith , do not get the same favor from god as the select few?

For Years I was a devout JW and tried really hard to be "good", prayed all the time....got no where with God. I denied the New Covenant God had offered to all. These causes produced predictable effects. My efforts produced effects that were harmful.

After making friends with God through the blood of Jesus, I see dramatically different effects. I KNOW in my spirit that I have eternal life. I don't hope for it as if it is something I might get. And what I have, you can get too.

I experience the internal peace of God, joy in personal relationships that previously eluded me. Restoration of thinking ability. Happy marriage. Loving children. I watch God work in others' lives to round off the edges and produce real christ-like character.

All on this earth are in various stages of dying. Death is an effect God did not cause. It was caused by someone else. God gives life by the merest act of faith in the blood of his Son. He did all the work. Life is available to all through the simple work of belief.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

He has scaled the mountain of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.”

They are there, not because they worked to get past their ignorance, but because they insist they have no ignorance. They have not been sitting there for centuries, but have just arrived on the coattails of Science. They have been watching Science for centuries now so that they are close by to throw rocks at it, if not behead the scientists or torture them (or both).

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."

--Marcus Aurelius

• Perry
    Perry

If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by

And that is the basis of all religions except Christianity. When you are before a judge for a traffic violation he simply will not allow you to waste his time with long recounts of all the virtuous things you have done. Courts don't work that way here on earth. And, they certainly don't work that way in Heaven.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

So Perry, what church do you belong to?

• Twitch
    Twitch

Actually, the "Hand of God" (H.O.G.) photo is not actually his observed greatness but rather, an image of H.R. Giger's teapot steaming over a bed of coals. It's just upside down.

• smiddy
    smiddy

There is real skin in this thing called existence. There are winners and losers. The good news is that winning is available to all.

Then why do we have losers ?

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit